New 125 4 Stroke Supermoto & Trail Bikes

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Ex HVUK, May 21, 2010.

1. gixxerw1 Husqvarna
    A Class

Id buy one to ride screw the kids! Looks like fun. I hope they make it to the US.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I was reading about these on another site and they were saying these will not come to NA :(

This type of bike seems like another hole in the marketing of bikes in the usa that needs to be filled...
  4. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    ray-ray: There will always be models of products that are not sold in the USA, but are sold elsewhere.

Does it make a difference to you what the USA gets if you are in the Philippines? :confused:
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    lol ... Good question... :0) Maybe not but U guys are the ones being short changed out of this model bike ... 125 4t are a good bike :)

Plus I'm just looking at it from a sales point of view for Husqvarna ... I wanna see Huskies rule bike sales everywhere ... They are the bike to own!
  6. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    There is no doubt in my mind that they could sell some of them in the USA. But I'm not sure they would sell enough to justify it. The EU is a different market.
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    In the usa, there really is not too many bikes between a 85 cc and a 125 other than the normal sized 125s ... Anyone make a 100cc bike any more? Many people are not too worried about a fast bike (girls -- wives ... young grasshoppers) but are concerned about getting their feet on the ground when they sit on the bike ...

Maybe EU people are giants and like'm tall and heavy ... bikes that is ...
  8. paddycdiver Husqvarna

Can the Te 125 be derestricted . And what would the total hp of the bike once was derestricted .
  9. fran...k. Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    420ae 98wr125 2004wr250 others
    Other Motorcycles:
    electric freeride 1993 yam gts
    I found more specifications on the husky international website listed elsewhere on this forum.

It seems to really have a wide ratio transmission with high more than three times of low.
    It has a smaller chain I guess 420 or half in inch long by quarter inch wide links
    It only has a 35 watt headlight but alternator output isn't stated.
    I don't know if there is a traslation issue or it has a chain primary dirve as they state sprocket in the primary reduction spec.

Obviously the 900 model has more intrest around here.

Fran
  10. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

cut the blue/red wire that comes out of the ecu. power increases from 15hp to 18hp (b
    asically you gain 1000rpm of power band)

r