NE Husky web site

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by Joe Chod, Mar 23, 2010.

1. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It is up....its running.......and we got the domain before KTM hut .com did:doh:

http://www.huskygathering.com/index.html

Basic expandable design. Dates are set as well as location. registration cost and such TBD but for those of you that have attended....it ain't much and it is a fun time. Start getting time off arranged and planning logistics. This year, as a gesture to the AMA making husqvarna marque of the year at thevintage days in Ohio, we addded a twist....
    Husqvarna has a long heritage and we'd like to honor that by inviting some of Husky's old competitors. For the first time, in 2010, the Gathering will be open to ANY MAKE vintage bikes, as long as they're air-cooled and don't have disc brakes.

More to come

Thanks CH

Joe and Norm
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    brilliant !!
  4. raisrx251 Husqvarna
    AA Class

That is too funny.
  5. Ruffus Husqvarna
    AA Class

LMAO, that was awesome :lol: :thumbsup:
  6. ILLGO Husqvarna
    B Class

Sounds great.... I'm hoping to go... I'm in NNJ, if anyone would like share a ride up and save on the cost.... I have a van and truck...
    Chris
  7. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Working on some last "Announcement" details. Look for more info shortly on the web site. (Flyers to spread the word...please ask your shop to post them!)
    Some stuff like suspension seminar and "guest" riding technique are in the works. There will be 2 shirts this year...a Husky and a vintage. Some swag has come already. This years beneficiary will be to help Wally Palmer to the 6 days (if he sticks with the Husky of course) We chose this because to our knowlege..no one has had and mishaps or illnesses. Plan to be ther to have fun and to help Wally "represent".

Joe
  8. rudyunknown Husqvarna
    AA Class

i will try my best to attend this event...i just got my husky supppppeeerrrrr excited....:)
  9. wulf22 Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm there!
  10. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Would there be any problem with my 8-year-old son doing some riding at this event?
  11. tl1000r Husqvarna
    AA Class

illgo im in rockaway just off of 80 , always looking for someone to ride with , also might be going to gathering/ share a ride . got a truck also
  12. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Dave,
    This is a family event, so yes. We'll make a small track for the little shavers and he could go out on the trail with you if capable..... this isn't a race.:busted: Parents will have to sign a minor release form and supervise their kids.
    Norm
  13. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

What is this SUPERVISION?? If I can't just drop him off and go to the movies while he rides, that's a deal breaker!!! :)

Seriously, thanks for the reply--I suspected this was a family event, but I just wanted to make sure before I brought my moving mini chicane along. Barring any unforseen circumstances, we will be there. I can't wait!
  14. dfeckel Husqvarna
    AA Class

It's official--I'm in. I'll be bringing my 8-year-old along, too. We'll roll in Friday to ride a bit in the afternoon, camp, ride Saturday, and then we have to split to get to the Beehive Enduro down in Jersey for Sunday.

I can hardly wait!
  15. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Scheduling is always tough. There rareley is a non race weekend. local district HS is also a national but it is 10 min away. NETRA had nothing that weekend and I (we) apologize to the hardcore ECEA Enduro guys who cannot attend or will attend an abreviated weekend to then hit the beehive. Hope you get max points for year end!

Joe
  16. rudyunknown Husqvarna
    AA Class

Master Plan in Action

One of my frnd is comming over from Canada that weekend...and she is here on vacation suppposed to stay in Philly....but i am trying to make her come to Newark me and wife go and pick her up...take her straight to Cornell and then I can get rid of them there and me ride all to my hearts content for saturday and sunday while they try to get drunk there somewhere on the wine trail

:D
  17. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

AMA Charter is good....Insurance is good to hook.......Porto johns for the event reserved.......arrows up and just need to stake and ribbon and banner the grass track.
    We have some local bike enthusiaists "assisting" with security.
    [IMG]
  18. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Motosportz Mike and I are working on a little care package for your event. :thumbsup:
  19. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Great stuff. You can always count on family.

We are also working on something on CD for those who couldn't attend. Pics and video and the like. Got your logo on jpeg for shirts also to say thanks to the sponsors via "walking billboards".

Joe
  20. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Hey all,
    Stuff is starting to come in.......pre registrations...Swag from sponors for the raffle......all looking good. Save your $ for raffle tickets. Lots of cool stuff. Especially some autographed Husky memorabilia. I wish there was some way to offer some way for raffle to be open to those who can't make it. But even though it is always on the up and up......don't want to risk having integrity questioned and all, especially for a fund raiser. In theory , we could but that is up to the peanut gallery.

Joe