Motosportz change in business info...

Discussion in 'Motosportz' started by Motosportz, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    All, we are changing things up a bit here. When I started this Motosportz biz it was all about design and CNC parts. Mike got on board and we moved into offering most everything we could for huskys. While this was cool I have found it took me far away from my core love and goal of designing and building cool CNC parts for huskys. We are kinda coming full circle now and I want to get back to my initial plan, build cool CNC parts. SO... that said some of our non in house built parts we have been phasing out some. The plan is for Motosportz Mike to take over this side of the biz entirely and free me to get back to what I did this for, designing and building parts. Our web site will be changing shortly to reflect this and many other changes and feel this is a good move ending in more quality parts for Huskys.

Just an FYI so when you see things changing you understand why. If you have questions regarding anything other than what we build in house I would encourage you to contact Motosportz Mike for that directly. He is a very good guy and knows huskys in and out.

Just a simply FYI, nothing more.

thanks
    Kelly
    Motosportz
    MattR likes this.
  2. Xcuvator Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE450,610 WB165,WR250 WR360 & XC430
    Other Motorcycles:
    yes
    So will the MotOZ orders go thru Mike now?
  3. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Good question thanks. Motoz, some JD and Trailtech stuff will still go through me as those are deals i made and support. Trailtech is right down the road from me and have known them for years so i will service that side of things. Going to be a feeling out process but was just giving a heads up as i would like people looking for bearings, air filters, oil filters etc to start contacting Mike and getting me out of that loop so i can concentrate on the CNC side of the biz.

thanks
  4. Tinken Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    MY12 WR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha
    Yay. Just don't forget about us 449/511 riders while you are making new TR 650 parts! :p
    fasteer likes this.
  5. MChammer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Ok Kelly here's one for you....design a retro fit for a rekluse for my 08 TE 250:thinking:. I would love to get one, but looking at their site they make one for the 08 TE 450 and 510 but not the 250. They do offer one for the TE 250/310 but only starting in the 2010 model year. What is so different between the tranny of the 08 TE 450 and 510 that I can't put it on my 250 tranny (I now have the 310 kit on it)? Any thoughts on this???:excuseme:
  6. HUSKYnXJnWI Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09TE450
  7. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Correct, actually Mike is going to be changing names as it is too confusing for people. And yes, the footpegs would be a Mike question.

thanks
    Kelly
    Mz
  8. Russ Henry Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TXC 310
    The one for the 450/510 will fit the 250. Same clutch. I had one in my 04 510 that transfered into my 07 450 and then into my 08 te 250. The mini shims were the only things that needed adjusting
  9. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Yes, I think this is true but Rekluse will tell you different.
  10. Soviet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TC 450
    The reason they tell you it doesn't work is because the 250 uses less friction discs in the clutch pack. So the hub they provide in their Z start pro kit won't fit correctly(it's made to fit 8 friction discs like the 450/510 use). Most of the models can be made to work. I used the Z start pro in my 04 model (they say it won't work) by removing the spacer that goes between the basket and the hub and spacing the throw out bearing correctly with the parts they provide. It fit perfectly.