MODS: Post approval requirement??

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by millenium7, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Duct Tape Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FE350, TX300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Numerous KTM's
    Me too. I've posted several times. Most are still stuck waiting for approval. I certainly get the time and effort put in by the admin and mods and appreciate it. But it seems like after waiting one or two approvals (at most) many folks, including me, may just give up and go back to the KTMT Husky thread? If you want to build a site perhaps the bar of admission should be a little lower?

Thanks,

Jon
  2. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Guys
    For the last time. It is Ruwfo and I ....thats it. Owner is MIA for over 2 years. He and he alone has the ability to "move the bar". We are just house sitting...he owns the house. If you want to go to KTMT Husky sight ....be my guest. Really sick and tired of all the "crayon eaters" out there that it is all about them. Read the thread completely before you post away like someone tweets. Couple more of these and I am done Son. The site and the info and the services here are free so bottom line....quit your belly aching.
    jack topper and Norman Foley like this.
  3. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    Your patience will be rewarded.... This site is still way better than the Husky section of KTM Talk!
  4. jellyrug Husqvarna
    AA Class

Just a few innocent questions here from someone who only wishes to help.

1.) Is there a plan to try and approach the owner a bit more formally, to try and get transfer of ownership or future intent?

2.) Do we know who issued the domain and which server the site is hosted on?

3.) Is it possible to consult with the software vendor to try and get in?

4.) Is there any plan by the two brave current Admins to try and rescue the site and do they need help with this?

5.) Is the only option to continue as is, until the domain expires, or the server is no longer willing to host and it goes belly-up?
    jack topper, Dirtdame and Big Timmy like this.
  5. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thats it....I am done......read all the above before posting some dumb stuff. Now we are down to 1 mod.....CYA
    Norman Foley likes this.
  6. Teambowles Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    19 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    19 ktm 6 days excf 450 n excf 500
    Been following this thread...Joe we all appreciate and most understand your situation. You cant go Joe! LOL...Water off a ducks back, delete this thread and keep on keeping on, who gives a s--t if some don't understand or don't read the entire thread, bottom line is were gonna need you soooo..knock it off and stop being so sensitive. Old military/tactical saying....2 is 1 and 1 is none. Lets move forward and keep this site and its moderators motivated and helpful. Joe PM me your address ill send you a 6 pack of your favorite beer.
  7. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Joe, I PMed you
  8. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Okay...listen up. I'm now a moderator, so I'll try to help out as much as I can.
  9. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    If you can ask whoever was able to make that happen, tell them I'd be happy to do it too
    87husky500xc and Teambowles like this.
  10. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    I passed your request on to them.
  11. 268fords Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE510'
    Other Motorcycles: