Martin Davalos on husky 450 tonight

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by Motosportz, Jan 17, 2015.

1. RickyDZero Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2020 Tx 300 i and 2015 Fc 250
    Thats what I mean, he has been wadding it up, not riding consistent like he was the first 2 races
  2. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    ray_ray likes this.
  3. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Davalos rode well also. Still haven't heard why he didn't ride the main at A2, but here's what he said about Oakland....

Martin Davalos, who hopes to fight for the 250SX crown in the East Region later this year, made his first career 450SX main in Oakland. The goal for Davalos, who’s coming off a leg/foot injury that cost him all of Lucas Oil Pro Motocross last year, was just to get some race time in before the East Region opener in Dallas. “I got better on the bike throughout the day, but I felt like I rode too conservative,” he said in a team statement. “I should have pushed a little more, but it was a great experience. I feel like I loosened up a bit more and I’m looking forward to getting more seat time on the 450 next week at Anaheim 3." Davalos finished twentieth after being docked two spots for jumping on a red flag. Right now the plan is for Davalos to race this weekend in 450SX, and then turn his focus to the 250 class.

Also this:

If you were looking at the results sheets from Oakland you may have noticed that Vince Friese, Blake Baggett, and Martin Davalos were all assessed two-spot penalties. If you're wondering why, wonder no more—all three of them jumped on the red when Ken Roczen crashed on the triple.
  4. oldbikedude Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1988 wr 430 with cr suspension
    Other Motorcycles:
    66flh,67 CA77,76 CR125M,73H1,74ty250
    Wow, I missed the Anderson crash. Amazing to still finish 10th!
    Motosportz likes this.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    Thanks for the posting young man and there might be hope for this cafe after all ...

Beware Marc, we might have to promote you to some important status :)
    oldbikedude likes this.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many

I'm amazed the forks and frame were not bent!!
    oldbikedude and jmetteer like this.