1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Love my 2005 TC 250!

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Force10, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Force10 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 CRF250R
    I've been riding this bike for awhile now...and it makes a great trail bike. I think Husky originally marketed this as a MX bike...and it got a bad rap because of that. It is heavier and not as fast as other offerings in the 2005 motocross category, but it really does make a good trail bike. I have a 2016 CRF250r that I use for racing...but still enjoy my trail time on the Husky.
    My buddy has a 2005 CRF250X...and the Husky has a lot more going for it IMO. Even though on paper the Husky is 7 pounds lighter, the CRF250X "feels" lighter when riding it. I think the CRF has it's weight more balanced and lower where the Husky feels a little top heavy. Other than that, the Husky wins out in power and it's 5 speed vs the CRF's 6 speed...you are shifting a bit less and it has good bottom and mid. To me...I like that it doesn't have a headlight/taillight since I don't ride at night.

Whenever I go to the OHV parks...I have never seen another one out there, so I feel special...lol.

Pro's:
    Easy to work on
    Reliable
    Bottom end is somewhat over built for a 250...they used the same bottom for their 450's & 510's...easily handle a big bore
    Power is better than a CRF250x
    Green sticker bike...ride all year long (this is huge for us California folks)

Here's a video with some clips of her in action. If you get bored watching my average riding skills...skip to the 7:40 mark and check out the crash reel. (it's short)

NYCMX, rancher1 and bax3 like this.