1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    TE = 2st Enduro & TC = 2st Cross

TE/TC Kreft revalve control for AER48 anyone?

Discussion in '2st' started by robertaccio, Feb 24, 2019.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    http://www.kreftmoto.com/aer48-revalve-control

anyone using this system?
    I have 3 personal suspension relationships (Suspension 101, Crow performance, ZipTy Racing) that I might bypass to go with this system. The cost can be an investment to move the system onto my upcoming TPI machine.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Dirt Bike Channel just got his back, guess a video will be up soon
    robertaccio likes this.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    I already saw the really good Ping report for the MX setup (same but different for the MX AER48s) . I always like Ping he has no filter and he has huge cred as former top tier pro. This set up sounds really good , 2k is a lot but not in the big scheme of top tier suspension. The only thing about Kreft and this has been with me for the years since all the internat raving about his stuff. I have not seen his stuff on any Pro in any series championship
    LandofMotards likes this.
  5. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    I'll have to look the ping report up on thos setup. This setup sounds interesting. A always ride supermoto track days and then rocky mountain trails. Having something really adjustable would be nice. Locally, all I ever hear about is the local tuner that uses MXT stuff, the lucky inserts. Think it's time to really look into good setups because that can even help my sorry ass
  6. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I've always wondered how any air fork or shock can adjust to a rider that is outside of the average rider weight without changing to volume of the air chamber. It seems to me that if you have to add pressure to the chamber to achieve the correct rider SAG it would spike in pressure just like cranking too much preload into a conventional spring. Other than that the link makes everything sound pretty good for the average weight and height rider.
  7. ptkatoomer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    2020 ktm 300 xc-w, 2020 ktm 500exc
    The latest "weekly feed" from Dirt Bike shows Tom Webb dialing in the tpi 300 with Kreft suspension and engine mods from Slavens.
    robertaccio likes this.
  8. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    I read an article last week about ohlins selling direct to consumer now, and so I hopped on to take a look.
    $1300 will get you their full insert to go in your tubes.
    Not sure it is as adjustable, but certainly another good option.
    lankydoug likes this.
  9. Weantright Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 FX350 w/KYB Inserts
    Other Motorcycles:
    2017 FE250 w/OC, 2016 XTrainer w/KYB
    I briefly looked into this revalve control and came away as not really needed IF your valving is correct in the first place. Then the cost was too far out there when compared to other options.

Ohlins inserts - I had these and for the same money Dal Soggio or KYB's are much better quality, initial hits are more plush and less expensive to maintain. I went with KYB's as I can service them in my garage without any special vac/filling system.
    NH-JP likes this.
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    FOCUS gents. I know about 100 other options this is strictly about the Kreft cartridge mod (full boat Kreft suspension package)
    Picklito and NH-JP like this.
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yea I communicated with Jeff about his trip out west (Athena GET ECULMB race kit testing), but I didn't know that the Suspension package was from Kreft. Awaiting article.
  12. bowser Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    FE350
    Don't have the Kreft setup but have the mxtech mid and cap in my 300xc forks and freaking love them. Way better than my cone valves
  13. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Two days ago I serviced a set of AER48 forks on a 2017 Husky 250 four stroke and they are about as easy to service as any forks out there. These had 60 hours on them and both sides were leaking. I did notice that the oil was much cleaner after 60 hours then a spring fork would have been. I put SKF seals in them and it really improved them by reducing stiction. I know this really isn't answering the question you asked but it might help your decision knowing how easy they are to service.
    robertaccio likes this.