Kenny Roczen seen around SoCal tracks

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Sep 28, 2017.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soyIFNTlu1Q

I gotta say he has more intestinal fortitude towards his racing than I thought. He's been spotted locally at a number of SoCal tracks getting himself back in order. Time will tell if that world class speed will be there....but after what he went through and time frame to back on the bike. I'm changing my mind about him.....if you asked me 6 months ago I said he will be retired.
    FatDaddyMX likes this.
  2. silverstreakNZ Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82cr500,76gp360,90wr250,81 420AXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    74 tm400 , 02 gasgas ec 300
    I'll say one thing . That suspension looks amazing . Are these the air forks with a larger negative spring ?
  3. NCSteve Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 WR300 13 WR165
    Other Motorcycles:
    02 XR250R 00 XR100R
    Will be interesting to see if he gets back up to speed. I'm still skepticle :cheers:
    robertaccio and Trenchcoat85 like this.
  4. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    NCSteve...I'm still a bit skeptical as well. Looking smooth and fast solo going around at Pala MX with locals is one thing, but all out track war with 20 other guys that are world class is a way different story. Ask RJ and others what (especially) the wrist injury can do to your MX career.
    NCSteve likes this.
  5. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    I totally agree.

I will point out that Too Hip's injury was on his throttle hand; KR's is his left I believe- that's a huge difference. but it did look a little funky in the vid too- they way he was holding it... and frankly, I wasn't seeing the speed some people commented on. But he has drive; and a little time.

I hope the MXdN results don't fvck with Seely's mind. He's not my favorite rider but seems like a good kid. He can be blazingly fast on occasion.