JS7 When will Bubba Crash? Inspired by Krieg and developed by HuskyT !!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by HuskyT, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
  2. jsleeper Husqvarna
    AA Class

Has anyone here ridden one?

Does anyone think it is possible that the bike is good for most riders, but cannot be pushed to the level that a top SX rider is capable of riding? Not sure? Maybe it is just more difficult to get setup then some of the other bikes.

I agree that the bike looked much better in the main then it did previously. The starts sure are better. If I remember correctly JS7 still blew through the first corner while everyone else just turned. I still want to see JS7 on a YZ250 for one race.

Who knows. Exciting racing nonetheless.

JS
  3. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'd like to see him on one too and Dungy on the SX250!
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Buddy Scott has but he does not come here much. he loved it. He is a A level off road racer but not a MXer.

Not me. I think it works fine. If Poto could not catch him and he passed Reed who is rising great, it's on.
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I just watched the RD 4 race ... RV1 knows now what he is up against in cr and js for sure ... he's faster than cr but js has still got some speed ... I doubt js can win out but he is only 12 points out of the lead so he really does not need to ...

There will be some bar banging before this season is over ...
  6. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    Nobody is going to come close to winning out this year, too much talent.
    Since everyone seems to think Dungey is not as quick as the rest I am putting my money on him this week.
    GP
  7. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    RD5 is a contender ... Can't even really tell we got off that RC3 inspired SUZ and on the pumpkin ...
  8. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Looks like my crystal ball was indeed working, but a week too early! The Bubbinator had a 6 second lead in the first heat race berfore his face met the ground with a mighty thud, requiring medical attention. He won the second chance qualifier, and finished second in the main. Villopoto won.
  9. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    You might wanna check his racing history ... he has always crashed .... These sx crashes are baby stuff as compared to when he raced the outdoors earlier in his career ...

Just last yr, he crashed his way out of the sx title ... The yr before, he (and cr) sat out the ~entire sx season due to crashing ...

he crashes ... It's amazing he is not broken in half ... And he gets up each time, and goes again :) ... he crashed last yr at the start of a straight-away, got up, and crashed again before he got to the next turn ... And got up again ...

RV1 has a 13 pt lead on him now ...
  10. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    I used to go to the Quarter Horse races at Los Alamitos, Ca. A famous horse there was Kaweah Bar, a palomino gelding and Champion. I saw him come out of the gate once and go to his knees, get up and STILL win the race.....only 17-22 seconds long. JS might become a gelding if he keeps on crashing but it can get the adrenals going...

RV had a dozen 55 sec laps last night, which might come mostly from being in front, but twice the number of any other rider.
  11. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
  12. HuskyT Moderator

I was sitting about 40 Ft off of the First base Dugout towards the Right Field Foul Pole .... This crash could not have been any more front and center

Not to take away from Bubba's crash but I was impressed with Seely... he was leading big time and running just as fast of lap times as Tomac..

Some kid on lites heat race ate it short on the triple right after the whoops section....

Loved the Sand section going into the Home Plate corner ...

T
  13. HuskyT Moderator

I'm pulling for Dungey as well... just wish he would get a little more aggressive.... I'm wanting him to Paint a big Red and White Target ON RV's back and then go for it....

T
  14. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    he better hurry...
  15. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I think Dungey is handicapped a little by the KTM even though it is much better than ever. It is a long season and he will have some good days, he doesn't ride over his head like some of the others nor is he going to take anyone out, very smooth and good corner speed.
    GP
  16. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    wha happened no when will Bubba crash this week.................That was a good race, I love Reed. He is old school really pissed about 2nd place (so many of the auto, GP, MXGP, MX etc etc that I am and was a fan of never were happy with 2nd) "2nd place is first loser" as for me just finishing a race is good!!!
  17. HuskyT Moderator

Chad Reed... perennially the Brides Maid...

Bubba ate it hard again..... if Bubba would stop crashing RD5 would never be on the podium again......

Nice to see a little payback on Wiemer for Sipes in the LCQ

Anyone else see Weston Pieke go up and over Shorty on the start....? That dude just keeps rolling through the crash scenes unscathed...

Wanna join me at LEMX minyana Rob?

T
  18. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Josh Hansen. Wasn't he coming back from injuries?

broken hand in 2011. he's making some good progress.
  19. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
  20. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    my take is at that level any of those top guys could be the "fastest MX man on the planet" but they too would be so far outside the envelope they would be crashing too. Glad the guy is OK, he sure makes for some wild scenes out there and he never settles for anything but P1......until he crashes or gets P1.
    dave lindsey likes this.