JS7 When will Bubba Crash? Inspired by Krieg and developed by HuskyT !!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by HuskyT, Jan 19, 2012.

1. HuskyT Moderator

Krieg made a post that I want to follow up on .... The "When will Bubba Crash Out Thread" !

Winner gets a free Subscription to Cafe Husky online...

Starting with RD#3

Will it be the heat race? :banghead:, an LCQ??? ( OMG) :popcorn: or the Main ?:censored:

My bet this week... Main : Lap 11 and he takes out Tedesco at the same time....

Post up your bets gents !

T
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    this is a fun brilliant thread. (but always pray for no injury and never wish for ill will of course).
    I'll go out on a limb say no crash for James this week. solid in the heat onto the main and a podium this time (he is getting his feet and hopfully his machine dialed in).
    He's a tough guy but needs to gather his limits and contain that envelope, that's maturity in racing and imho he still lacks it even after all this time and championships. His limit switch is pinned to beyond the physical. That's what sorrowfully killed Simoncelli last year. James is a great show and for sure never bores the viewers, he's great to watch and I hope he can keep himself healthy all season, having him in the game really brings heavy game to the season.
    HuskyT likes this.
  3. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I vote he packs it during the main, this time battling for 1st about midway.... say somewhere between laps 8-12.

As Robert mentioned above... I wish no harm on James. When he packs it, I hope he jumps right up, rips off the flappin' plastic, and keeps on truckin'... just like last week.
    HuskyT likes this.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Bubba goes down on lap 2 going for 3rd place! No body harm but he has a hard time starting the bike.
    HuskyT likes this.
  5. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    That's just bad karma guys.
    I say he wins his heat and takes second in the main.
    HuskyT and bbc like this.
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Agree on all of it. But I think third in the main. Poto, Dungy, JS,

I wish him zero bad luck. I will forever be :notworthy: after that amazing performance I saw him pull at Washougal on a KX125, was one of the single most amazing things I have seen ever. Yeah he has had his share of knucklehead moves but if someone handed me millions when I was 16 I would be dead. The effort and dedication to get to be the top 5 rider in the world in the toughest sport ever should NEVER be overlooked IMHO. I want Poto top win it all again but still want to see JS do well too.
    robertaccio and HuskyT like this.
  7. HuskyT Moderator

No ill wishes... this is just for fun....

Just good bar banging SX!!! Absolutely no doubt that James likes to push the envelope...!
  8. HuskyT Moderator

That does make for an entertaining race... just about when your ready to head to the fridge for another ice cold beer...James reels you back in....
  9. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I don't wish him any harm, bad karma, or really care where he finishes any races. I was just trying to win something. Dungy for the win on a KTM SX250 2-stroke!
  10. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Daytona Main....
    HuskyT likes this.
  11. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

I think it goes without saying (on this forum) that there is no ill intent here...that said, if he's leading, he'll go down on lap 13, but lap 8 if he's behind...
    john01 and HuskyT like this.
  12. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

this is nearly certain...
  13. racemx904 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 Beta 350RR & 1986 430XC
    Other Motorcycles:
    1975 Rokon and 2004 Kawasaki KX65
    Last year was awesome...only one jumping the wall and after the cartwheel ghost ride double with bike bent all to hell...
    HuskyT likes this.
  14. bbc Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 tc 449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 power wheels quad my sons
    I don't think js7 will crash I think the dunge will on lap 9 does this stop count lol
  15. Blakelpd5 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    09 WRWB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 CRF450R, 1980 Suzuki Wetbike
    Lap 20... He will play it cool from the get go. He may realize after two weeks, that he needs to keep it reeled in a touch... Finding his limits if you will...

BUT, my prediction is: He will loose composure in the 20th lap, not a serious wreck, just enough to put him back a few spots, for 5th.
    HuskyT likes this.
  16. TXC&KTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

My guess is that it isn't mental...I think he's not in racing shape. His mind is trying to write checks his body can't cash...for now at least...
  17. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    in the Main, lap 8. Solo crash just overriding his skill limit.
    HuskyT likes this.
  18. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I am going to buck the trend and say he wins this week. I have seen him crash many times and still win.
    He still has speed, just wandering if his pirelli tires are not letting him good starts.
    Just for the record, I am a Dungey fan all the way.
    GP
    HuskyT and bbc like this.
  19. JimO Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2005 TE 450, '08 TE 510, '10 TXC 450
    Well, I'm going to say this: If 'ol Bubba busted his hump all season long racing Nationals and all other races that all the other top riders do, then maybe he would'nt have a disasterous start to the Supercross season. I agree with Robertaccio that he needs to mature and that comes with age and racing. He is by far the fastest man I have seen ride a motorcycle, he's got so much straight line speed that he has to scrub everything just to land correctly and not to blow through the hay bales in the corners. Fun to watch his ultimate speed....
  20. jsleeper Husqvarna
    AA Class

He is going to win this weekend. Then everyone will be abuzz.

Whether you are a fan or not, it is pretty amazing how he can go race (or crash) offroad trucks while everyone else is training, then show up to SX and be competitive, if not faster (in the short run) than everyone else on the track. I think he can only improve from this point on.

JS
    bbc and Motosportz like this.