It's been a long time

Discussion in 'Racing' started by Wolf, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Wolf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TC and FC 125/250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yes
    Man, its been a while since I have been inhere...Last time we raced Husky's was when they were still red LOL!
    Anyway, We have been on the Husky wagon again for about 16 months now after a brief excursion to blue and then orange. My son (Hunter Neuwirth 747) signed a deal last year to ride for the Rocky Mountain ATV MC KR4 Arrive and Ride team as their XC3 125 pro for the GNCC's and what a year it has been. It started out with our bikes not being available until 3 days before the season started, we ended up converting our TE150 to a 125 to have wheels for the season opener and then slugged our way through the season. The little 125 needed 1 crank, 4 top ends, and only failed once when the sub frame bolts broke and the carb got pulled out of the boot and we sucked dirt and water. Other than that the bike was awesome. We ended up finishing the season in 2nd behind Jason Thomas (UK), so over all pretty decent. We needed a little more luck and fewer mistakes to catch him, didn't happen. Anyway...just thought I'd drop in to say hey and revive my Cafe Husky relationship, as it looks like we will be chasing the XC3 title again next season.

Cheers,

Wolfgang
  2. Dirtdame Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 WR300,13 WR125,18 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 Beta Xtrainer
    Thanks for dropping in.:cheers:
  3. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Racing is always good. With that kind of determination and support, he's sure to have a good season.