1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

ISO: Passenger Pegs

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Teeszy, Mar 22, 2016.

1. Teeszy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM510R , 2016 FE501S
    I know they came stock with a host of different bikes (models and years). I bought my bike 2nd hand a year ago for $4200, no extras/freebies... now looking online finding the only sites that have OEM passenger pegs want $250+ for them.
    I really only want them so that my daughter and later son can putt around with me in our yard. I mean it's something that is a cool idea, but by no means can I pay over $100 for a farkle that's just going to be in the way and seen as extra weight on most days,. anyways, if anyine has a set just taking up space I would love to put them to good use for you and will not hesitate to pay shipping plus a small donation for your time and energy in this. thanks -Tyler

Attached Files:

2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Not exactly what you are after, but these might work and they are under $100. I bought a pair to use on my snowbike and really like them for that. I have not used them as passenger pegs yet, but that is what they are designed for.

http://pacblueconcepts.com/product/rescue-pegs/
  3. La Flama Blanca Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Husqvarna TE449
    Other Motorcycles:
    2005 kawasaki kx250f
  4. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    Do you mean these?
    [IMG]
    What year is your bike? I THINK maybe these came off of my 07 510SMR which might fit your bike. But maybe from my 08 TE250 can't remember.
    Where are you located?
  5. Teeszy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Thank you guys for the replies! I looked at the first two links, I like the concept both employ but I don't think my daughter will be tall enough to reach the pegs for another couple years.
    Darkside: 2006 SMR510. That's the same frame as your 07', but even if those ARE off of your 250, it'd be worth it to check.. those square brackets would probably fit to the 450/510 subframe just fine :) I'm up Hwy 101N about 300 miles north of the Bay in Crescent City, CA.
    Regards,
    Tyler
    tyler.murphyeveritt@yahoo.com
    (916)812-threethreesixthree
  6. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    Tyler- I'm pretty sure those would work for your bike. seems like there might be one piece missing (??) but BMP can get it for you if there is.

If anybody else has the same thing available, LMK- I need a set too (for my daughter also!).

good luck.

edit: (re-)found the image after photobucket's-fukket in june 2017:

passenger pegs.jpg
  7. 14te449 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    te449
    Me as well for a 449. Let me know if any 1 has some for sale
  8. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR 510 - SMS 125 - TE 250 - TC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    I have been looking for such pegs for two years for my 510. Can't find any in France, Italy,... Both are curved, perfect match for the double exhaust.
  9. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    I'm pretty sure those are from my 08 te250 now. Tyler said he couldn't get them to work on his 07 510
  10. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    You are right, they will fit husqvarna italia 2008 to 2010 for 250 / 310 / 450 / 510 / 530 SMR / TE / TC
  11. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    I would like to get to the OP but he does not answer PM or emails . I can't text him since I am abroad. In fact I'd like to buy the pegs from him since they don't fit his bike. Anyone to help me with that ?
  12. Teeszy Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sorry Manu, I've had a very busy week at work (six days straight) I have tomorrow off but only because it's my birthday and I'm taking the day.. Regret to inform you that TrenchCoat85 got to me first for his bike and his daughter too I believe and has already paypal'd me the $45 I spent to get them shipped last week.
    Sorry for the getting back to you so late! I saw your email and must've only replied in my own head. Hopefully someone else see's this thread and helps you out... at the same time I still need the pegs that fit the 2006-2007 model 250 / 310 / 450 / 510 / 530 SMR / TE / TC frames
  13. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    Thanks your reply Tyler. Let's keep on searching then :)
  14. Rizzkid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Te310
    Other Motorcycles:
    KX250
  15. manu Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    T509 - VMX 1200
    Not so sure I could safely do that on the 510 because of the red hot pipes elbows. I thought many times of a alternative but the hva genuine seems to be the only one ( a french guy has some for sale but he does not know exactly where are the clips , and he wants more than $ 100 , which is more expensive than the price at the shop if my memory serves me right )
  16. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    nice. and easy, too. thanks.
    Rizz- rotate the pegs about 30-45° so they fold (back) when the bike falls while moving (fingers x'd). check out your stock pegs for the correct angle (or any pegs, really)

later edit: whoa- don't use a cotter key as the peg pivot pin either! Hopefully (4 years later) this has changed. If not, change the allen (socket head cap screw) to a panhead to provide more room for a good pivot bolt... and your pegs may fold too.