1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

Injector Compatibility With Other Brands?

Discussion in '4st' started by MotoXImage, Jan 4, 2021.

1. MotoXImage Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 FE 350
    Other Motorcycles:
    2000 XR 400
    When I owned a 2011 TE310, one of the hot tips was to switch from a 4 hole injector to a 12 hole TC310 injector. We also found that the same injector for $160 could be purchased from a Kawasaki dealer for $55.

So... I'm wondering if anyone knows a cross reference to a less expensive injector for the current KTM/Husky injectors?
  2. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    there are Kehin or Mikuni injectors each company makes a wide variety of form and fit injectors , kind of like starter relays which are very much alike in form for all the moto brands. I remember all the threads about this and it is possible that its the same spec and because KAW bought 100000 of them they are cheaper....but I would try to find the MFGR spec because of course the P/N will be different from each bike MFGR.
    The core issue you are really speaking about is is upgrading to the OEM catalog "race kit" for the TE310, which was a TXC310 ECU and 12 port injector kitted in a box. That was what I did to my 2011 TE310 race bike for the 2012 race season. The package is what was the ultimate thing. The bike was completely transformed better bottom no popping and a deeper tone (better fuel air mixture throughout)
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    BTW wrong section we should be in the Red Husky zone not the Austrian section...
  4. MotoXImage Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 FE 350
    Other Motorcycles:
    2000 XR 400
    BTW wrong section we should be in the Red Husky zone not the Austrian section...[/quote]

Nah, totally works because thats where we learned from. By the time I tried to get the TXC ecu, they were gone. I was very happy with the 12 hole kawi injector and the PC5. Night and day.

Back to the current injector. I tried to find pics of the oem injector to get the numbers off and search for them. That's how I found many cross referenced bikes with the same injector as the TXC. So if someone has the numbers or a pic with the FE/KTM 350 injector, that woud be a tremendous help.