In Need Of Ibeat Cable And Software

Discussion in 'EFI/carb' started by Win It baby, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Win It baby Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
    I have an 09 TE 250 that I bought from a customer of mine. He has rode it twice and wasnt what he wanted but he kept it because it was his first bike. Well until I came around. This bike had 208mi on it and was bone stock. I added the PU kit and removed the cat. Sel 1 is on the dash screen. It starts and runs fine but Boggs at wot. I have done quite abit of reading and believe that I need the ibeat cable and programming software? I live in central America and am not sure where to find these items. The closest bike shop is 2hrs away. Maybe someone has one they want to sell or could help lead me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
  2. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    I bought the cables and disc from a gentleman on Facebook......name was Lauri Makela..and he had offered a couple of them under the group heading "Husqvarna SM450/510... paid $103.00 US$ DELIVERED... maybe he still has one... You will need a computer/laptop with Windows XP or Windows Vista ,tho. I am still trying to find a knowledgeable computer savvy tech who could try and find a way to update program to the newer Windows. I found a good working old laptop that had windows vista for $75.00 for the time being.
  3. Win It baby Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
    Great thanks. I'll try to send them a message.
  4. Win It baby Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
    No luck on Facebook. Theres to many to choose from. I'll keep searching on here maybe I'll find them.
  5. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

https://www.lonelec.co.uk/TuneECU-Interface-Cable-Lead-Diagnostic?search=LEZBTUNEECU
    https://www.lonelec.co.uk/Husqvarna-6pin-OBD2-Adaptor?search=LEHV0616ADAP
    Just ordered these my self. Coming from England but at least proven to work. With shipping and exchange $58 canadian.
    There is a set for sale on the classified page here, guy selling a bunch of parts. Might still be there. http://www.cafehusky.com/threads/2009-2010-te-parts.91026/

Ibeat is available for download with a google search.
    There is a big Ibeat thread with links and help videos on the 610/630 page. Lots of info over there.
    Eoin likes this.
  6. Win It baby Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
  7. Win It baby Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250
    Thank you. I will check this out.
  8. Eoin Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630, TE250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Africa Twin AS
    These work perfectly on both my TE250 and TE630.
  9. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

While I wait for the cables to make their way from England to BC. I took the time to clean up an old XP laptop and installed Ibeat on it. Disabled wifi on it because I don't need any updates trying to screw up my perfect platform that is locked in time.

Update: Cables arrived today. 8 day and no duty!