If I only could have one bike ?

Discussion in 'Non-Husqvarna Motorcycles' started by Kam1, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Kam1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    04 TC 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 KTM 300xcw- sold// 2016 wr450
    I am not good at giving ride reviews, If I only had to have one bike, at this point, it would be the 2016 WR450 ! I guarantee, I am faster on the 2019 te300I. I guarantee you , based on sentimental value, it would be , my 04 TC 450, I love that bike ! The 16 WR 450 just fits me, I am always casual with it, yet, if I wanna go fast- no problem ! ( desert riding etc.) if I wanna go slow, riding with Famly etc- it's good to go,when I ride solo, and get it a tough spot, some how, it makes it through ! I went from 22mph with my daughter to 93 same road, ( her preferred speed speed= per her choice) I prefer, and generally stay on single track(93 was stupid !!) The 300 , that thing tempts me to do stuff ! I really like that bike, but I serious think, it could use a better rider !! I find myself , thinking of all the stuff, I could climb on that bike , that crazy mountain ledge , I am on it ! The down side of owning a TE300, the stairs on our deck, I also look at them 2 ! ( Laura would kill me) You cant help it with a 300, they are freaking awesome, on second thought, maybe just the 300 ! That thing is good, then again, the 450's are sweet ! I guess, for the time being, I will- look at the deck stairs, think about the family rides, dream about the fast times in the desert ( they serious scare me now) wonder what bike I would keep , if I only could keep one ! On that note, that 04 TC 450, it goes faster than I ever could ride it, it has carried both kids, when they were tiney ! Yep, definite would be my 04 Husky , unless ? That is a moment in my head , time you will never get back ! Sorry , now you know, I need help ! ( or do I ? )
    Huskynoobee, bax3, jimmyc and 2 others like this.
  2. Miezie666 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    2x YZ 125, 1x YZ250 2005, XT600 2KF
    if I only could have 1 bike- it would be my YZ125- because its simple, its fun and all the memories...
    I have bigger bikes, faster bikes, bikes which looks cooler... but that bike served me well in nearly 15 years ownership (it just had his first complete engine rebuild!!!)
    Kam1 likes this.
  3. tmmyghst Husqvarna
    AA Class

H series KDX200 with inverted forks. Put a plate on it and I'm a happy camper.
    My other bike is a soon to be 300, 07 TE250.
    GrooveThang and Kam1 like this.
  4. rimbender Husqvarna
    AA Class

5 dirtbikes now, but could probably make a plated 350 or 450 do everything.
    Kam1 likes this.
  5. mrkartoom Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE610, 15 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Beta Rev
    Really miss my 520SX. Power out the wazoo and once I added the Oberg clamps it actually would go where I pointed it and hold a line. Never had a bike so much fun to ride. Still kicking myself for selling it.
    Kam1 likes this.
  6. Picklito Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    430, 430, 430, ,400, 175
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM250xc, KTM500mx, KTM440exc
    If I only could have one bike ?

OMG what?
    Kam1 and rpres62 like this.
  7. mysery1 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tr650 strada
    Just sold my 2016 DRZ400sm today, it always made me smile when I rode it. Now I just have the Husky TR650 Strada with 17's and DRZ sm forks and some other mods. Looking like this is the bike I want.
    Kam1 likes this.
  8. rpres62 Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1972 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250f, honda xr650l
    Exactly