1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC I survived 717!

Discussion in '4st' started by Throttle on, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Throttle on Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 fe501s
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Wr 250r 94Kx 500, Xr650r
    Wow the big Porky 500 and I both survived the 717 trail system Woodland Park Colorado. Before I left Colorado I visited Jeff Slavens at Slavens Racing in Colorado Springs. Jeff hooked me up with a 12 tooth countershaft sprocket. I didn't even know they made 12 tooth sprocket's for adult bikes. Lol I once had a 12 to sprocket on the Hodaka. Jeffwas awesome. He hooked me up with a bunch of free T-shirts for dragging my motorcycle 1300 miles on a hitch carrier to visit his shop. My bike has earned the numbers 717 I'm not ready to tattoo them on my body yet as there are still uncountable miles of trails I have yet to explore. I'm definitely hooked. I'm going to be a Colorado transplant soon and I am a candidate for one of the new Husqvarna 2018 TPI two strokes coming out soon . I also got to stomp around Taylor Park for four days above 9600 feet. My 2015 501s did not disappoint! I got high compliments from folks on the trails for hanging tough and not having my lunch handed to me even though there were a few times it was pretty darn close! Getting used to the elevation was something else. When we hit the fire roads I stepped out and ran away from everyone local and was told by several locals I needed to cool it! They're not used to seeing someone doing 90+ miles an hour on those roads! I was very impressed with my bikes performance on these tight trails at high elevation. It is a do it all dual sport wonder. Every few miles I touched my suspension clickers until I had enough rebound and compression dialed to where I was riding the whoops ruts rocks rocks rocks and trees and they were not riding me! Really not bad for a 270 pound machine. I have quite a few add-ons including skid plate hand guards tools etc etc..! Now I'm back in California and have my 14/42 Gearing back and have retweaked my ECU and TPI settings. She feels like I've gained 15 hp! It's go time for a fuel injected two-stroke. I'm going to be one of the first in line to get one. I did 94 at 10,000' with 13/ 42 final drive gears!

Attached Files:

2. Throttle on Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 fe501s
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Wr 250r 94Kx 500, Xr650r
    IMG_1784.JPG
    LandofMotards and PDL like this.
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    The whoops on 717 will wear you out quick lol. Slavens is a dangerous place to live next to lol