Husqvarna-TE250-MeoReplica

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Alfredo, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Alfredo Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 Meo Replica
  2. Alfredo Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 Meo Replica
    I 'm looking for a graphic sticker Kit, I can't find anything.

Any one can help??
  3. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    Alfredo- You're posting your question in the Australian "Get together" section. Post instead in the Italian 4-stroke section.

Parts should be reasonably easy to find, graphics too. Except if you want Meo graphics.... that might be a little rougher. And Husky has a large presence in Oz.

good luck.
  4. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Did you ever have any luck finding those graphics? Seems like it may be tough! Cool bike! You could possibly contact halls husqvarna out.of Springfield Illinois.. They are very good and knowledgeable and if they can't get them they could probably point you in the right direction... It would suck and be a little spendy but one of these graphic company's I'm sure could recreate the identical decals right down to color....just a bit.spendy ..good luck!
  5. Alfredo Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 Meo Replica

I'm looking for the original graphic kit..As a limited edition bike i think it should have the original stickers on it...

it was silly by me not to take the original plasticks off and put some standard one for the bush...But too late now...Still looking for it..

All the Husky dealership don't have any old parts anymore...Especially limited edition stuff....
  6. Alfredo Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE 250 Meo Replica

Hi Mate

I haven't yet.. I'll take a look at your suggestions..

It's a cool bike to have , but always hard to find limited edition stuff..

I think it will be hard to sell my bike too..
    fletchman45 likes this.
  7. fletchman45 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

. I think the red Italian bikes are getting tougher to sell around here as well value seems down on them. At least you have a cool bike!