Husqvarna sales up 32% for 2015...

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by everfree, Jan 20, 2016.

1. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    Top Privateers are still still sponsored and just getting what they have a big discount on or can get for free. I wish I could find the article but Webb didn't do a whole lot to his bike because he was used to the trials feel
  2. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    My son often rides with a local MX Pro who as a Junior was one of the top riders in the world. He pretty much chooses which bike he wants and either the local dealer or the factory or both give him a similar deal no matter the brand. Maybe he goes for the better deal financially or maybe he picks the bike he wants I've never really asked his father but he's on a Yamaha now.
    LandofMotards likes this.
  3. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    Web's bike was not altered much at all. The Beta's have a comfortable standing position even for us tall guys, something to do with the trials background I suppose.
  4. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    I still haven't ruled out Beta for my next bike. How does your 250RR compare to your 09 WR125 in terms of riding position and ergos ?
    shawbagga likes this.
  5. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    I am not as tall as you, but I am 6' 3", so all bikes have my knees bent when sitting, but I feel the Beta has the most comfortable standing position for me, maybe even better than the WR125. I sold the WR, so it has been awhile since I have ridden one. I think the foot pegs on the Beta are further back, giving it a more open feel.

I guess we have gotten this thread off track, so GO Husky/KTM!!
  6. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

is this the Beta steals 32% of Husky sales or husky posts???? I am confused now
    Big Timmy likes this.
  7. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

It's ok Joe, stay confused.
  8. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

and now it is what wins on Saturday sells on Monday.....if they are open on monday then it is tuesday....oh boy
  9. lankydoug Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 300en
    Reasons why what wins on Sunday sells on Monday = why I'm interested in Beta = some shops aren't open on Monday = better riders win on anything =Why didn't the Italians think of this = linkage is better then PDS = white is better then blue = LOOK A SQUIRREL !!!
    Big Timmy likes this.