1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Husqvarna 510 2010 weird problem

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by DeLaas19, Apr 16, 2021.

1. DeLaas19 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    smr 510 2010/sm 125 2007
    Hey guys
    I've got a weird problem with my husky. By weird I mean some days there is no problem at all. But sometimes, like today, I drive here for a few mins and then suddenly the bike stalls and it appears fail on the dash. Also the fan is turning on and the Relais is making a click sound when it happens, only once. So *click* fan goes on and bike stalls.
    I checked the fault codes with ibeat and it says that each sensor is showing maximum value when the fail appears.

I ve already changed the battery, cause I thought the battery is giving a bit too much, but still the same.

If it could be the temperature sensor, but why is the bike stalling then?

I hope anyone can help. I wanna drive her without fear of pushing the bike home again hahha.

Cheers!
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Could be a bad temp sensor.
  3. DeLaas19 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    smr 510 2010/sm 125 2007
    Thanks
    But is a bad temp sensor able to shut down the bike?
    I thought if the sensor would be bad, it would only turn on the fan and not shut down the bike...
  4. Mik-3 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husvarna SM510R 2010
    have you found out issue??
    That sound it can be bad electric issue. When all those sensor are maximum level...But it can be just one sensor, this is just only speculation, of some sensor can control EFI system or injector, so it can stalling the bike then. Like you are saying, ibeat is showing all sensor´s in maximum level. That bad temp sensor can shut down bike, not sure, it depending what safety systems are in the ECU, so that´s why it is hard so say..

My Husky had this issue, when horn was broken, it was burn main fuse, i was putting new fuse, try to start bike, it burn it again, i was test that like 5 time´s over and over again. Then was need to call transport by bike, issue was broken horn, that is one "rule" in EU, dealer was telling that is in 125cc Huskys, one "safety" or something shit thing