Huskybucks recycled

Discussion in 'Husqvarna Motorcycles Corporation' started by I8AKTM, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Turns out, much to my dismay, that my Huskybucks are gone. Now that I have decided what to do with them, they are nowhere to be found. Best guess is they were accidently recycled by my 7 year old who loves garbage/recycle day at our house.:eek:

I should have treated them like cash and put them in a much safer place. Really the only reason they weren't is because I was constantly showing them to anyone who would pay attention.:D

I contacted Casey at the customer service number, he was very helpful and is on the case about the possibility of getting replacements. I would imagine there will be a waiting period to ensure the certificates haven't already been redeemed.

I have every confidence all will end well- so for the rest of you:

Hope you learn from my carelessness!

paul
  2. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Arrrgh! I hate it when that happens!

At least they were recycled by a 7-year-old child, and not a 45-year-old woman that supposedly should know better:o I've done that very thing more times than I care to remember.

Good luck on getting them replaced, and let us know what happens:)

WoodsChick
  3. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Update on the lost bucks:

Scot Harden himself called my home to let me know that I will be able to get replacement bucks.

Imagine my suprise. It took a few minutes for that to sink in.

I cannot say enough about how impressed I am at the level of customer service I received. Each person I had the pleasure to deal with was courteous, friendly and helpful.

I consider it my own fault for not keeping better track of the certificates, and humbly extend a huge thanks all of the guys at Husky who went out of their way to resolve this issue.

paul
  4. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Awesome story, I think they are making up for their past mistakes.
  5. Joe Chod Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I probably would say "revitalized attention to detail" rather than past mistakes. Scot personally contacted me too. Looks like there a new sheriff in town with a posse of awsome deputies. Now it's up to the Husky community to capture the rest of the big 5!

Joe
  6. WoodsChick Administrator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    3 Terras, 2 `07 SM610s, `09 WB165,
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM, GasGas, Suzuki, Honda
    Excellent news, Paul! Thanks for letting us know how it all turned out.

A big :thumbsup: for Husqvarna!

WoodsChick