Husky wre 125 (need help)

Discussion in 'Super Moto' started by DannyCoke14, Sep 26, 2016.

1. DannyCoke14 Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna wre 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha yzf-r 125
    Hey all, I recently brought a '10 125 wre husky as a little project and for something for me to do on a rainy day. Now as I have come to notice the bike parts are not exactly cheap, I was going to convert it to a supermoto (currently off-road tyres) but the wheels I am finding are £800 for the par without tyres. Now is that the right price or have I been looking in the wrong places. All custom parts for the bike seem to start at £70+, I found some pegs as the one's on here are a little worn and they were £90 each, same for the kick stand.. could someone point me in the direction.. or are there any parts for this bike that will fit from other models that are not as pricy.

Thanks for looking and helping
  2. Ryanpetrolhead Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna WRE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gilera RCR 50, Aprilia RS 50
    Hi, I have a WRE 125 and have converted it to supermoto. Wheels from either the SMS or SMR 125 are a straight swap onto the WRE. I bought my wheels off eBay for £200 but they required nearly £100 worth of spacers and bearings. Best thing I recommend doing is just watching eBay and gumtree for a pair, I have recently seen this pair of SM 125 wheels which should just swap straight over with your WRE wheels https://www.gumtree.com/p/husqvarna-motorbikes/husqvarna-125-sm-wheels/1190164081