Husky Tc 250 4 Stroke

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Jon450, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Jon450 Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TC250
    Howdy folks,

I'm from Canada and I'm having a very hard time with my 2007 TC 250.

Two years ago I purchased the bike from a friend not knowing what I was getting into. After a few good rides, my bike locked up and I realized I had no compression because my piston burned out due to low engine oil level....

I got a new piston and had the sleeve bored out. Once I put everything back together, I did an oil change, I went out for a ride and noticed that the bike was stalling/dying at low speeds. Easy fix I thought. I pulled the carb and cleaned the jets, needles, and body. I re-adjusted the floats and made sure fuel was coming through, and even did another oil change just for good measure.

After doing so, the bike will not start at all. It attempts to crank using the electric start until the battery nearly dies.... I tried using the kick start, but it seems to be completely seized in place! I took the side of the case to make sure that the piston can move up and down freely by turning the crank hex nut.

Can this issue be resolved once and for all or is the engine shot? If so, where can I find replacement parts or where can I find a replacement motor?