1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Husky Boy Front Brake Problem

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by photoguy_43420, Nov 1, 2016.

1. photoguy_43420 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 Husqvarna's from 1973-2001
    Other Motorcycles:
    73 Norton Commando 850
    I have a 2000 Husqvarna Husky Boy 50. It has the AJP front brake. The master cylinder was working fine and my daughter was riding it and said she had no front brake. The lever had no pressure. So we got home and tried to bleed it but it was not pumping much fluid. It never ran out of fluid. So I got a master cylinder off of eBay that was supposed to work. I put it on and it didn't pump much either. Is there a special way to bleed them? I used the bleeder but I can't get any pressure. Any tip would be great.
  2. juicypips Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr 360. 2002
    Other Motorcycles:
    Gas Gas TxT 300, Yamaha wr250f
    Make sure the brake hose isn't above the cylinder at any point, I tuck it down under bar pad.
    Adjust the brake so it's level and fill it up.
    Squeeze the lever open the calliper shut calliper release lever. Repeat. Repeat repeat... to save time of your impatient like me I crack the bleed nipple and put finger over the end to stop air entering an just pump the lever.

If all that doesn't work take calliper off and hold it above the lever then try bleeding. In theory this let's all the air to the top ie bleed nipple.

If still no joy then I would be inspecting/replacing the line as that may have bulge or started to degrade internally.. insect check that first.