1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Help With 2010 Txc250 Stator

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by Jayden-R, Dec 22, 2018.

1. Jayden-R Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2003 KTM 250SX, 1986 Suzuki LT250
    I have a 2010 TXC250 and the stator is bad. It's $850 to replace and so I went to ebay and found one that looks the same for $76 but instead of saying 24/10 on the stator, it says 44/12. will this be a problem and if so what would I have to change on my bike to make it work? both stators look exactly the same except for this number.
    Thank you for your time, please let me know
  2. Trenchcoat85 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '14 TE 310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 shovel, '75 DT400, '97 XR400
    Jayden- I would guess that those markings are the week (or julian day) and date of manufacture. Is the new one off a 2012 or later TE or TXC?

Also, the pickup coil, which is incorporated with the stator and is more likely to fail, can be found individually a lot of times (a number of KTMs use it, but they also have the same part number as the stator)
  3. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    $266 at motosport and it looks like it come with the flywheel.
  4. R_Little Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Yes, It is the year and week of manufacture. It should work fine.

I have an extra pickup coil and stator if you don't mind wiring one together.
  5. Jayden-R Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2003 KTM 250SX, 1986 Suzuki LT250
    OK so update, I contacted the seller of the stator and the numbers are just week and year markings. seller had a 2010 stator he sold me for $100. Stator appears fine according to all tests I conducted. took a multimeter and several hours of looking for why there isn't spark. turns out now it's the plug wire and boot is bad. thank you all for your input.