Happy Holidays to our local Husky Dealer's!

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by pvduke, Dec 17, 2008.

1. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    My Husky dealer is passionate about the brand, as most are.

I like to think Our Dealers are a very large cut above in the 'we like these bike's' catagory.
    I know GP is and so is Uptite.
    They have been there for me in more ways than one. Their supieroir support cements my passion for the brand and our Way of Life, our Brotherhood of the Husky.

So if ya getta chance, give them a call or shoot them an e-mail. Chances are they'll remember you and appreciate your kind words and support this Holiday Season, esp with all that is going on.

They try really hard for us and I, for one, really appreciate the personal service and one-on-one they give. I've never had more personal or better service from anyone, anywhere.

Cheers!

:cheers:
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Good post and often over looked. I want to toss a shout out to Taskys Metric Cycle. Jeff and crew do many demo rides a year. Not many other dealers I know this passionate. Private track, huskys as far as you can see, great trail. Amazingly generous crew there.

Quick story, I was prepping my 04 TE450 for the Idaho City ISDE Qualifier when I realized the week before the race my valves were going fast. Crap. I call Mike from Taskys and he said there is no way to get valves and install them before the race (5 days away). He offered his personal bike up WOW really? What dealer hands you his personal bike and say go do a 2 day 230 miles Qualifier on it I have bought all my bikes and parts from them since this day. Talk about earning your keep.

Taskys rules.

One of the first demo days...

[IMG]

[IMG]
  3. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    I've talked to Jeff @ Taskys Metric Cycle
    What a "Down to Earth" Guy! :cheers:
    Very helpful and very easy to talk to.

Another Great "Down to Earth" guy is Scott for Ross Rocher Sales Limited Easy to talk to and helps out when needed.

Taking nothing away from our local dealer RiverCity Cycle
    If it weren't for those boys I wouldn't even own a Husky :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  4. scoobywrx05 Husqvarna
    A Class

About 2 months after I had my bike I started to have some electricial problems with it. Took the bike back over to Bottones Jo-Bet Cycle in Bradford PA and he had his mech(Harvey) drop everything he was doing just to work on my bike. I ended having to wait a couple weeks for parts, and when they came in,they sent the wrong parts. I wasn't happy. Fran Bottone asked me what I wanted to do,I told him I wanted a new bike,he said OK...thats what we'll do. Two weeks later, Robert Keith(he is the sales and distribution manager for HMNA) called me on my cell phone and told me exactly when my new bike was going to be at Frans. Rob told me he wanted to call me himself and say he was sorry for the delay and wanted to explain why things where taking so long. I talked to Rob for about a hour and a half about riding bikes and what bikes we use to own and stuff like that. He gave me his # and said to call if I ever have any problems. One thing I can say about Bottones is that their service is second to none. These 2 guys will go WAY out of their way to help you in any way they can. Fran and Harvey,you guys are the best:applause::thumbsup::thumbsup: and you will always have me as a friend and customer for life.
  5. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    So now we know what Rob does with all his time :D
  6. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb