1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Guts seat foam install

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by DougW, Jul 20, 2011.

1. McKay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350S, 2016 TE300
    Those look crazy! might just be the ticket :thumbsup:

2. kjclark7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    they are great. the adjustments on the bars are infinate so can place them just how you like. they are also crash proven
  3. McKay Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 FE350S, 2016 TE300
    Where did you get the fork bleeders? I need a set for the te 449.

We really steered (pun intended) this thread away from the OP. Sorry.

4. kjclark7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    well we are just bumping the thread to the top! as far as the bleeders go, i believe they are motion pro bleeders. i got them from my local ktm/husky dealer.
  5. hillbilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11te250 14cr150
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 ktm500
    I thought ktm/husky was like oil & water ! LOL How do they keep the bikes from fighting ?
    Rearwheelin likes this.
  6. kjclark7 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE510
    theres husaberg in there too
  7. hillbilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11te250 14cr150
    Other Motorcycles:
    17 ktm500
    They must keep the berg's between them! ha ha
  8. Indorider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TE 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha TZM, Suzuki RGR (2 smokers)
    I can totally relate. Haven't owned a dirtbike in 20 yrs so it just feels weird standing but I'm getting used to it. Stand up wheelies are the hardest for me.
  9. towpro Husqvarna
    B Class

I know this post is 10 months old, but can anybody else verify that the soft (stock height) foam makes this much of a difference in ride height?

I been riding dirt bikes for 40 years, and my 2008 TE 250 is the tallest bike I have ever owned. 32" inseam and I am on my toes and can just barely tough the ground. Problem is I have fallen several times when stopping because I can't reach the ground if it's anything put level. Last summer we were riding along the edge of a stream, I put my foot down and fell over. I went in the water far enough my head was under water. I never knew goggles sealed that tight. It was weird opening my eyes and looking around while my head was under water :).

I was going to run down to see the "seat guy" but this sounds like it would be better then just shaving 1" off the seat. There are times I move back so far my butt is on the rear fender to get under low limbs on the trail. Having a "shelf" in your seat makes sliding back hard to do. Plus my bike is kind of tall running trials tires on it :).
  10. Burgo Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE310R
    Other Motorcycles:
    92 Honda XR250
    I did 2 things to resolve the same problem on my 2013 TE310R.

1. Get the suspension lowered (about 30mm) and revalved for my height/weight (short-ish 5’10” & stocky 95kg)

2. Bought a lower seat from Appalachian off-road MC in the US. - https://www.ktm-parts.com/8000H2442.html

Bike rides SO much better now.

Hope this helps.