1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Austria - About 2014 & Newer
    FE = 4st Enduro & FC = 4st Cross

FE/FC Got a New 2017 FE250!

Discussion in '4st' started by JHNguyen89, Feb 24, 2018.

1. JHNguyen89 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Will post pics later! Super stoked about this. I haven't ridden for 4-5 years now but getting back into it with a new bike :)

I'm still a total noob to moto. Any suggestions on what to do with the bike in terms of protecting it? I know I'll be dropping this bad boy in no time. I'll be riding primarily dirt / single track for now and will be hauling my bike.

So far, I've purchased an Obie Link guard. Anything else I should look into? Does it make sense to remove turn signals, head light, brake light for now if I don't plan on using them just yet? Or should I just keep em on and replace as we go?

First new bike and just want to make sure I'm taking good care of it! Plus, my wife is letting me get some more goodies!!!
  2. jimmyc Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    11 TXC449, 09 SM610, WR250, plated
    Other Motorcycles:
    18YZ250X GS1200 busa duc900SS GG
    barkbusters and skid plate.

oh, and congrats

:applause:
  3. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    I wouldn't replace anything until I broke it but count on braking the signals and tail light lol. Just get out there and ride it. It will look like crap soon, it's a dirt bike. Have fun, make sure you post some pictures!
  4. Weantright Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2019 FX350 w/KYB Inserts
    Other Motorcycles:
    2017 FE250 w/OC, 2016 XTrainer w/KYB
    Bulletproof radiator guards! Tires
    Remove the signals if you are not going to be on the road. Otherwise they will break and you want to have these for when you sell.
  5. NH-JP 2nd Fastest Old, Slow Guy!

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2017 TE300
    Other Motorcycles:
    1988 Honda Hurricane,
    Shark Fin if you ride the rocks!
    And as said earlier, skid plate, bark busters.
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Interested to hear how you like it. Not too many 250 threads here. I'll just add that the rear tail section is the most vulnerable to being broken. You may want to consider cleaning that up. Front signals are well protected so unless you know you'll never need them, it's not a big deal to leave them on.