Foot peg relocator

Discussion in '610/630' started by husky666, Jan 24, 2010.

1. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Pm husky666
  2. kirbybikes Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi, not allowed to PM yet. Soon I hope. I would like a set of the peg relocator brackets if they are still available. My size 14's could use some more room.

Kirk
  3. LawnDartMike Husqvarna
    AA Class

Between Husk666's relocator and a Hammer Head +20 shift lever head my left foot is happy now!
  4. beemerphile Husqvarna

Well, apparently I am too neophyte to have PM privileges either, but I am interested in a set of peg relocators if somebody can hook me up. - Lee
  5. -_- Husqvarna
    C Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 610
    I would like a set to if they are still available, thanks.
  6. mike54 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    I'd like a set of these too if Husky is still making them, but I can't yet PM either. Frustrating!
  7. Baja Ho Guest

Hey Husky, if you are still making these I am interested. Details please,price. Thanks
  8. bajaho Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 525, Ducati Multistrada
    Do you have an email address for Husky666 you can PM me? I can't seem to send private messages yet. :excuseme: Thanks, Bajaho
  9. Teeblatt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 990 Adventure, KTM 640 Adventure
    I would like a set to if they are still available, PM sent.

Thanks.
  10. Joe Bundy Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE 630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2011 BMW GSA
    If you could make some about 1 inch down and one inch back...I would be a buyer for sure. Would you pm me at tpd0158@yahoo.com I would really like to fix this problem and I think those plates are awesome.

Thanks,

Joe.
  11. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    I need a solution here. I feel like it is damn near impossible to use my rear brake from a standing position. like I have to tilt my foot so far downward that i feel like a damn ballerina And my shifter is none too easy to use either. I tried contacting someone here about footpegs to which they replied they do not make them anymore or some such. I tried talking to the shop here and they were at a loss being there is nothing aftermarket to bolt on... its so difficult for me to control from off the seat that I am really considering getting rid of the bike.
  12. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS

So you're saying that the brake pedal pad is too LOW in relation to the peg? That's the opposite problem that most people have. Even with my pedal lowered as far as it can go without bottoming out on the peg mount, I have no problem reaching it while standing on the pegs. I lowered it so it was easier to cover when goofing off on one wheel.

I'm 6'3", but I don't think I would want to lower my pegs and give up any lean angle :p
  13. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    yea sorry i meant higher. brain fart. i actually came back to edit that. haha
  14. BaronVonDarrin Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 te630
    Other Motorcycles:
    wr250r, CL175
    the right brake is killing me up high but i feel like i cant dip my toe under/around the shifter
  15. SouthPawHusky Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 TE610
    Anyone have any of these relocators? Or know where to get a set? Seems like husky666 has been offline for awhile...
  16. Etze Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610 2006
    Other Motorcycles:
    Non
    Does somebody have a drawing or the exact measurements of the plate? I am interested too.

Nearly impossible to shift with "real" Enduro boots. Gear lever is in the highest possible position.
  17. madart Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    sm610
    I made them from 8mm flat bar, moved holes about 20mm back and 10mm lower. [IMG]
    [IMG]
  18. Etze Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM610 2006
    Other Motorcycles:
    Non
    Thanks.

I think i will just get some metal and try it myself.