First Ride - TC 450

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by mxer74, Mar 9, 2009.

1. mxer74 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hey all,
    So I rode/broke in the '09 TC 450 for the first time this past weekend. I only got to ride a couple hours on my track before the rains came in bucket fulls. Honestly, NO JOKE, this thing is AWESOME. I expected great things, especially compared to my '07 TC's, but the bike was so much better than expected. It handles great, the power is nice and controllable, and of course the brakes are un-real (although I did at the SS front brake line). Anyway, I didn't get to put a lot of time on it or even hard time because I was still somewhat breaking it in BUT overall it is going to be a great bike. I can very much so feel that this bike has lost A LOT of weight, it feels very good. Oh yeah, did I mention that the suspension is still BONE STOCK....meaning I haven't touched a single spring, valve, clicker, NOTHING and the bike is still very good. The suspension is going to get a total make over but after I break it all in and it is time. Just thought I would share. I will write a much better review once the suspension is set-up and I have had the opportunity to spend more than a couple hours on it. GO HALL'S CYCLES !!

I know the pic is small and blury, but thought is was better than nothing.

[IMG]
  2. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Thanks for the teaser report there Blake. :D Good to hear you like the bike. I'm looking forward to hearing how much better it is compared to your '07 once you get it all set up.
  3. Troy F Collins Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Other Motorcycles:
    GGEC 250 Honda RC51 CBR 1000rr CR125
    the slightly blurred photo...makes it look fast I like it

good stuff
  4. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

Damn...I look at that picture and think..."I need to lose weight!" You and the Husky look fit and ready to go this season. Way to represent.

David