Erzberg Live !!

Discussion in 'Racing' started by street2dirt, Jun 3, 2012.

1. WHITEROCKET5.9 Husqvarna
    AA Class

not live and not event this year but i seen fuel tv will have soemthing on at 3 am cst about the 2010 race. just puttin it out there
  2. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    After a couple hours of searching for the prologue day two results I found out it got rained out...

Looks like my friend Don will be starting 29th for the hare scramble...

Husky spotting That had to have cost him some time on the Prologue, aerodynamics matters... :D

[IMG]

Later,

Correction, they have him finishing 29th in the prologue but starting the race in 28th...
    robertaccio and WHITEROCKET5.9 like this.
  3. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
  4. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    That's a surprise!

If that ffender is anything like mine, Mario is in for 1 rough ride ... :)
  5. MattR 2T Forum Clerk

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WB165, SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Yamaha FZ1
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
  7. mnb Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE310 . . . . 2003 TE610e
    While it's over, you can still watch the entire event at the URL just above. :banana:
  8. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Letti the only hope for Husky to beat the Katos and Husas on their home turf is DQd
  9. JPinNC Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2009 TXC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 KTM 300 XC-W
    Nice to get to see the whole event.
  10. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    PS the choice of commentator was great with Chris Birch (of course he definitly had a KTM bias from his comments),,,,,but the other guy was a complete fool with no knowledge of the x enduro or enduro riders and bikes in general. From what I understood he is a top notch freestyle show announcer(woo hoooo). He even had the ignorance to mention he had never heard of Gas Gas before, and hey Husqvarna dont they make garden equipment , sewing machines etc. I dont want to start a war of conspiracy but Red bull riders sure did well here and never got lost. Another thing, in a world class closed course event as this one is should be marked better really! Austrian event, KTM/RedBull sponsored, hmmmm. the bias is eveident to me, they even teased Letti at the finish and offered him a redbull (he's payed by monster)....just trying to wind up the faithful!! (dont take all that too seriously)
    ray_ray likes this.
  11. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    ..just finished watching...some rough stuff for sure,but I still haven't heard in decent english why Jarvis and Letti were DQ'd...something about course markings(as mentioned by Robertaccio above as well)Letti was saying in interview he was ahead of Jarvis before and after this infraction(?) occured...and if heavy fog was an issue,why weren't there course marshalls or more visible trail markers used..I would love to actually see were this infraction happened and if any one else rode it but was not DQ'd
    ray_ray likes this.
  12. ajaxauto Husqvarna
    Pro Class

At least local so calif Kendal Norman got 9th on a ktm 300
    robertaccio likes this.
  13. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    Something is fishy about this race, last yr. Letti was not given the win, Ktm backed rider placed in 1st. Then yesterday same thing; food for thought were i Letti i would be taken names with this venue. But, on the bright side the English rule once again , Dougy Lampkin is a real jewel of a rider and one top notch fellow as are they all from the top 4. Again something fishy?
  14. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Watching Dougie on this one has taught me again how to get through stuff even while sitting down, he was unicycling the heck out of the sections. The last teacher for tech stuff for me was Knighter (he leverages the bike really well) and of course the others, but for me Dougie and Knighter are in my size range and their style/technique fits better.
    For all watching these events is like going to technical riding school, watch how these guys work and apply it to your own riding (its always helped ). Dougie is a super nice chap and seems to be always in "fun" mode while in his moto environment.
    [IMG]
  15. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Is that an old pic, I see Beta all over his kit.?

Does he ride Beta?
  16. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    foto from Fall 2008, he's a Gas Gas rider now.
  17. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    ...The interview with Letti right after finishing was interesting with english translator...he seemed to keep his cool for the most part after being told about the D/Q ...except one little blurp which the translator said he didn't need to translate. Me thinks there is definately fishy goin' on here..I sure wish someone had gotten some footage
  18. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
  19. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    This is want the Husqvarna News letter had to say on the DQ...

Andreas Lettenbichler was disqualified from the Erzberg Rodeo for having missed a time check in the initial stages of the race. The Husqvarna rider qualified in sixth place in the prologue on Saturday on board his Husqvarna WR. On Sunday he had a strong start to the race and quickly got up to third position, which he held to the end. Unfortunately, Andreas was then disqualified for having missed the time check. Jarvis was first at the finish line but also missed a time check and was therefore disqualified from the overall standings, handing victory to Jonny Walker.

[IMG]
  20. jmetteer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC300 CR125 CR144
    Other Motorcycles:
    WR250F, TRANSALP
    That is 2 over all wins in a row and 2 DQ's for Graham Jarvis, that has to get really annoying.

Later,