ECU fixing ?

Discussion in 'Zip Ty Racing' started by Narcoholic, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    I was told to ask you if You can fix ecu' s? I have a Husqvarna txc 310 with a 8000H6637 Keihin ECU

thanks in advance for help
  2. glangston Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 Husqvarna TE 310
    Other Motorcycles:
    2012 BETA 350 RS
    Fix it how…what is wrong with it?
  3. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    Well I just ordered a Fuel Pump relay but I assume its the ecu I could be wrong. After riding for a different amount of time every time, the Fuel pump shuts off. I replaced the fuel pump and it did the same thing. One time i made it 1/4 mile into the woods another time i made it 1 mile into the woods other time 12 miles. Fuel pump shuts off and wont come back on. Each time i have come home taken the fuel pump out to check it and nothing wrong put it back together and then it starts right back up. I checked ground wires and they are all good. My assumption is relay or ECU . I have known other ECU's to have the same exact problems. If this was an ECU that wasn't in potting compound I could see if it had any swollen capacitors.

4. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    Hey Narcoholic, we do not fix ECUs as they are sealed, but we can hook it up to our Husky Service Tool and see what trouble codes it has. In the meantime, make sure you do check the relay and do a general wire loom check just to be sure you don't have an intermittent issue. If you are local to SoCal you can always call the shop and have Debbi get you set up for a visit.
  5. Narcoholic Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 310TXC
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM Honda Yamaha
    Unfortunately, I'm in Florida. I ordered a relay just have not received it as of yet. I did check the loom cand could not find a thing. The thing that makes me think it's either the ECU or the relay is that it only happens when I guess hot. But once cooled it doesn't just come back which is extremely odd. Love the bike hate problems like these. I appreciate the help. You wouldn't happen to know if the ECU's made by Keihn for the Keihn fuel injection are all the same. I looked at a ECU out of a Husaberg 2013 that has Keihn injection, and it looks exact. I was thinking of plugging it to see but was scared I might REALLY f something up. Thanks again
  6. Huskynoobee CH Sponsor ZipTy Racing

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE449 2006 WR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    HDUltra Classic IT200 YZ250 SV650s
    I would check with Keihen on that to be sure. Remember that even though the physical box and plug might be the same, the pin-outs for voltage, control, monitoring, etc might be very different. You can always send the ECU over. We load maps regularly on customer units and just send them back