Do you ever see another TE610/630 in the wild?

Discussion in '610/630' started by roma258, Sep 26, 2016.

1. roma258 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE610
    So this year I've been doing a lot more off-road stuff than ever before. Did two dual-sport rides, ridden a bunch in the Pine Barrens and last weekend did my first off-road trail ride (Adventure Anthracite). In this time, I've seen a few Italian Huskies, but not a single TE610/630. In fact, I've not seen a single 610/630 at all in they years + change that I've owned the bike. Kind of surprising, but maybe I've overestimated the popularity of these bikes.

For the record the Husky's performed like a champ, despite my um... "developing" offroad skills. Still struggle in the super tight stuff and massive rock gardens give me problems, but otherwise it can handle anything you throw at it. This was taken yesterday after a day of fun on the trails.
    [IMG]
  2. EricV Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TE630
    They're rare, where I live (central Virginia.) I'd imagine they're more plentiful out west. A couple of years ago I saw a 610 parked in the downtown area where I live- I've always sworn that if I run into that person I'm gonna try to pitch a trade (my 630 for the 610.) Not seen it since, though. :)
  3. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    Several 610's, a few 630's.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    roma258 likes this.
  4. Spice Weasel Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 SM610
    The only Husqvarna 610 ive EVER seen in person belongs to me, the other Husqvarnas ive seen were in the showroom where i bought mine, in Newcastle, and its closed now :confused: Never seen a 630 in person.
  5. Theo Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SM 610 I.E.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 YZ250
    Even where they were made, here in Italy, it doesn't happen very often to see one. Until some years ago there were more of them, but they're becoming rarer and rarer.
    There was an Italian forum in which, in a certain period, there were often new subscribers saying that they had a 610 and then the other members usually wrote «Here's another one».
  6. ghte Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2 x 310's, 2016 Beta 480, SWM RS650
    Other Motorcycles:
    2016 Multi ,Griso1100, Monster695
    There are a few sightings in Victoria and NSW. Nothing to compare them with really. The 630 is a better all rounder than the DRZ640/400's and the KTM690. The DRZ's are super reliable and (yawn) underwhelming. The 690 is a tad better in the real tight stuff but not as good on the highway-find them very buzzy. As an all round bike it meets it design specs brilliantly.
  7. roma258 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna TE610
    Husky meets don't count :)
  8. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS

Supermoto Junkie rally, just happens to be several Huskys in there. Mostly KTMs, couple Hondas, a Husaberg or two.
    The white one in the first pic is a guy from Chicago, he's on here, I even opened up his cans like I did mine.

The white one in the second pic was someone I met in Brevard, NC. He sold the bike (babies will make you do that) to someone else nearby who already had another 630.

My local dealer (dropped Husky when they were bought out by KTM) got 3 630 SMS's and a couple TE's

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. RDTCU Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '11 630SMS
    Even saw a 630 in a credit card commercial once:
    [IMG]