Dietrich

Discussion in 'Racing' started by pat ohara, Apr 24, 2012.

1. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    I just read about Ricky Dietrich on Chilly's 360, he is back in the USA and dropped from or can't appear which ever, for CH Husky. Problems for the racer have arrived. What is the scoop from the insiders. No EWC.
  2. Norman Foley Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Trumansburg, NY... The Beautiful, Finger Lakes
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    82 250WR 86 250WR 93 WXE350 03 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '85 Fantic 300 '12 HUSABERG TE250
    I heard today that he's done and it's been common knowledge for two weeks. I didn't press for the exact reason, but I assume it's personal and legal matters at home. Contact was suprised that the Official Husky Press release isn't out yet. I hope he doesn't show up at the next WORCS race on a KTM!
  3. pat ohara Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    yes , 2 WR's
    Other Motorcycles:
    Old Style Husaberg,
    Thanks Norman, i guess more to come. Bad situation in any event, it might have been inspiration for others to follow the WEC trail. Oh Well.....
  4. guscycle Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '99 Husky CR250, '07 Husky WR125,
    Other Motorcycles:
    '10 Husky SMR450, '98 Husky Scooter
    ...please don't say things like that:(...all this bad news this year is killin' me...and I'm officially NOT going to comment about this departure...
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    :popcorn: .... Apparently, this guy ain't no angel ....

Word has started floating around that Ricky Dietrich has had to leave Italy to return to the US. Speculation is that he has continuing personal or legal issues that will prevent him from returning to the CH Husqvarna squad and EWC, at least for the near future.
  6. water racer Husqvarna
    Pro Class

http://www.knoxenduro.com Knoxville, Tennessee
    Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 Beta 250RR
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Husqvarna WR125 1997 Fantic
    At least this time maybe it is not because he hasn't been paid.
  7. joedirt Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr250
    Google his name. I know innocent till proven guilty but I don't think I'm a fan of his anymore.
  8. Chilly Husqvarna
    AA Class

CH Husky team made it official today, Ricky leaving. Hope everyone can get things straightened out of the future.
  9. Gotlabs Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    12 CR144 X 2!
    There is a lot of information out there about the situation. If you've been judged before, you wouldn't judge others so quickly. I'm not trolling, just making a statement.
  10. East Longmeadow Husqvarna
    AA Class

Man I'm completely bummed about the whole thing. Being new to following the EWC (love the racing format and I'm fascinated by bike set up differences when compared to GNCC or other offroad series), I was psyched on an accomplished American rider giving the full series a go. Seemed like his results were slowly getting better too. What a shame.
  11. Suamico SD Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 350 , Gas Gas Raga 300
    Husky sent out a press release on it today. He is not racing anywhere or anytime soon. I hope this doesnt mean jail time.
  12. Aussie Husky Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    76 GP125,08 TE250,10 TE250, 11 WR150
    If he did the crime do the time.
  13. huskyfrk Husqvarna
    AA Class

incident happened middle of last year, and yet he was signed and rode in europe, seems somebody didn't do their homework. he should be innocent until proven guilty. but as we know, whoever picks up the phone first in a DV case, is usually the one LE will believe.