1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc Cr125 HTS Powervalve

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by HoneyBadgerRy, Aug 26, 2023.

1. HoneyBadgerRy Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    07 CR125/144
    Other Motorcycles:
    GasGas 00 Xc250
    Can someone help me diagnose and fix my HTS. My 07 CR125 lost compression, I took the cylinder off and noticed it was throwing bearing material. (All unrelated) when I took the cylinder off I noticed the HTS arm had slop in it and then it fell out. I gave it my best gander and don't think anything is wrong, but the other times I had the top end off the arm didn't have this slop.

https://imgur.com/a/BYNMCLE

Also if anyone has any advice, I'll be putting my backup engine in and starting the bottom end rebuild on this engine soon. I've rebuilt other two strokes before but never a Husqvarna, and I've never rebuilt a crankshaft before just bought new.
  2. racer726 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Splines are stripped somewhere. Take the big clutch cover off and you will find it.
  3. Sonnie Mee Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Team Motorex Husqvarna CR125
    Take the hts guvnor cover off and remove the guvnor the splines on the shaft that locate into the guvnor will be worn away at a guess usually why that happens not sure if I have any spares of those left might have to look into making some of those just need to find a brand new one to copy