1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

125-200cc clutch push rod NLA

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Durangedgoat, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Durangedgoat Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 CR125
    So I looked at the parts break down only to find that the part number for my 2000 CR125 clutch push rod is NLA. I had to look all the way to the last generation (2013) and there is a part number change in two different versions of what I am assuming is the same part
    T
    he part number on the 2013 CR125 is 8000H4192 and those are readily available. The previous one piece rod is 8000H0408 and those are a bit scarce. I just want to verify with someone in the know that this will work. Thank you

Also I have realized not all parts call out that they are superceded.
  2. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

The 2013 rod will work fine in your 2000. I have swapped a number of the WR trannies from 99-01 into the current motors for the wider spacing and have always used the newer rods with no issues.
    Durangedgoat likes this.
  3. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

The old CR tranny is what they put in all the 125's from 04 on.
    Durangedgoat likes this.
  4. Durangedgoat Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 CR125
    ok excellent info thanks? How much would I benefit from a WR swap? worth it?
  5. wallybean Mini-Sponsor

It has a lower first and then evenly spaces out the rest of the gear ratios until 6th which is the same on both. I liked it in the big bore kits as you could gear up a little and still have a rock crawling first. If you can find one and you need to split the cases anyway then it is worth it. I wouldn't do it just to swap out the trannies. I do like it a lot in my 177.