Christmas Special for Pivot Pegz

Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by Pegz, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Pegz CH Sponsor

I mentioned earlier that Brap! Offroad was putting together some type of Christmas special for the Pivot Pegz. Well here it is:

Starting Black Friday November 28th and lasting until December 23rd, I am offering the Pivot Pegz for $129.99. That’s $20.00 off. On Black Friday November 28th, I will also add free shipping.

Now for Café Husky members, I will offer the discount and free shipping all next week from the 23rd to the 28th. Be sure to mention this post when you call. I can be reached at 717-285-7873, Mon – Fri 9 to 5 est.
  2. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Sounds great!

Every day next week except you are taking Thanksgiving (Thursday) off - right?

Best to talk to you as opposed to leaving a message?
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    $20.00 bucks off! Right on, thats a pretty good christmas deal.
  4. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Nice :thumbsup: Soon my bike will have more after market parts than original :lol:
  5. Dieselox4 Husqvarna
    A Class

Do you offer both the Pivot Pegz 1 and 2? Or did you drop the 1 and only cary on making the 2? Just wanted to make sure i would be getting the 2's. Thank you for your time.

Mike
  6. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Is this also extended to your neighbor from the "Great White North”?
    :excuseme:
  7. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

koo-ROO-koo-koo-koo-koo-koo-KOOOOO
  8. Yossarian Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Multistrada 1200 Enduro; Tiger 800XC
    Pegz,

You rock. I will be calling you this coming week.

Thanks,

Y
  9. Dieselox4 Husqvarna
    A Class

Thanks! Now i cant get that movie out of my head. I guess i know what im watching tonight.

Mike
  10. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

This is like Xmas has come early, thanks Pegs.
    Just in case you don't think it's like Xmas have a listen of THIS to get you in the spirit.
  11. Pegz CH Sponsor

Yes I will be closed on Thursday for Thanksgiving. Thanks for pointing that out.

The only pegs well sell are the new Mark 2. We pulled the Mark 1 as soon as the Mark 2 became available.

Yes I will take orders from the Great North, just don't tell anybody.

Enjoy the weekend.
  12. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Strange Brew was awesome! Also, loved Geddy Lee's rendition of the song.
  13. miketv Husqvarna
    A Class

arrghh! yer killing me! lol!! I'll get a set on order next week as I've been wanting to try them out for awhile now. Between you and Motosportz I'm gonna be in big doo-doo with my wonderful wife ;)

cheers!

Mike
  14. Yossarian Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2008 TE610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Multistrada 1200 Enduro; Tiger 800XC
    I just ordered my pegs from Brap!

What a great deal on these awesome pegs. And fantastic service to boot!

Thanks again, Brap!
  15. ~ crosspost ~

I contacted Brap! Off-Road about Mark II Pivot Pegz soon after a Feb. 07 TE510 purchase. They were still being evaluated in Oz and not available for purchase at that juncture. Marty followed up and delivered a pair prior to my June 07 TAT departure. I believe they may have been the first pair sold here in the States.

[IMG]

We made the TAT into a 4200 mile coast-to-coast ride with some valuable mapping assistance from Jeff@TireBalls. From the Chesapeake Bay to Oregon coast took 30 days with a three day Moab sidebar for good measure. Whenever a fork in the road presented itself the two Huskies and XR400 deviated onto the Plan B route! :D The Husky has 8K miles now with a gradual migration away from D/S riding towards its natural dirt biking roots.

The PivotPegz have seen it all and continue to compliment the Husky. I ordered a service kit and rebuilt the pegs this summer. The plating on top of the shaft(s) is worn (perhaps the owner should have performed the routine maintenance :confused:) otherwise appear as new. I repacked 'em with Amsoil synthetic grease and called it a day.

[IMG]

Standing and shifter/brake access was intuitive from any position from the git-go. In a nutshell PivotPegz are a top shelf product.

Marty Graver's tuning fork resonates well in the Cafe Husky vibe ...
    http://www.brapoffroad.com/index.htm

Attached Files:

16. Coffee CH Owner

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 TE250, 2013 TR650 Terra - sold
    Awesome report Louge :cheers:
  17. fairfaxbiker Husqvarna
    A Class

Brap is fast...

I called Marty to inquire about the new Mark 2 pegs on Tuesday night. He answered the phone on the first ring and had the new Mark 2 pegs in my hands by the end of the week. Wow! Turns out we both rode Loretta Lynn's this past fall even though he drove 12 hours and I drove 45 minutes. He was great to deal with and delivered fast.

I agree with the other post...Motosportz and Brap are going to have me with more aftermarket than stock parts on my TE450. Both of those guys are too notch and great to deal with. :thumbsup:
  18. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    Just finished my 1st offroad ride since installing my shiny new set of pivot pegz. I likee! Felt completely natural and I appreciated having my boots on the entire peg no matter what was going on with the terrain or the bike. Felt very stable and not overly grabby on my boot soles in case I was dabbing at a stump, rock, root or just coming to a stop; just right. I picked them up at MotoXotica, on the way home from Baja, as soon as I spotted them in the case. I don't think I'll like riding a bike without them now!