1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

Check your battery installation

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by ioneater, Sep 22, 2008.

1. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    After reading lukehumphrey's battery bouncing thread here http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6974990#post6974990, I decided it was time to take a look at mine even though it hasn't bounced out from under the strap yet. Zoiks!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Well, ignorance was bliss and even though I don't have a lot of time on this bike yet, the fender's molded battery tray was already working its way through the back, bottom, and sides of the battery case.:doh: I covered the worn areas with the pile side of some adhesive backed 3M hook/loop fastener and stuck a patch of the hooks onto the fender much like other folks have described doing to help hold the battery in place. Moral of this story is even if your bike hasn't seen a lot of on/off road time it would be best to put some kind of buffer between the battery and wherever it touches the fender. Hope this helps somebody else.
  2. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    Thanx Bro
    I gonna check mine tomorrow:notworthy:
  3. dags Husqvarna
    B Class

i made these, 2 different types, i found the first one looks good & still has the rubber strap, but really the second one is much easier to make, more secure & doesn`t add any height to the battery ie: (no extra pressure from the the seat hitting it)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]