Cafe Husky special!

Discussion in '7602 Racing' started by Colo moto, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Hey husky fans. A lot of this info is in the "whats happening at 7602" thread, but I wanted to condense it and put all the important stuff in one place.

We just finished up production of the new clutch pistons and I will be taking them to the anodizers tomorrow. For the period between now and when we get them back we will be offering the "cafe husky special" on the clutch pistons. For anyone who wants to pre order a piston we will throw in 1 free extra quad ring. The cafe husky special will only be good till we have the pistons in stock. I have updated the website to include the piston and quad ring.
    http://7602racing.com/prod_clutch_piston.php

Also, I will be mostly out of the office from tomorrow till the 20th. I'll check in a few times and will answer emails when I can. Thanks a bunch for everything.

Clay
  2. markymark83 Husqvarna
    A Class

So we just order the normal way throught the 7602 site or have to send you an email aswell?

Just went on a 7602 Racing shopping spree haha
  3. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Yep, just order as usual and I'll toss in the extra quad ring for all orders that come in before we have the pistons in stock.
  4. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    I ordered yesterday do I have to go back and specify the extra ring?
  5. Joliet Husqvarna
    AA Class

I phoned my order in, sometimes I am not smart enough to do the online thing.:lol: Ken
  6. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Nope, I'm just including the extra ring for pre orders. :thumbsup:
  7. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Ok, update. I picked up the pistons yesterday. They look great. I will begin assembly and packaging today and I should be shipping Monday the 24th of August.

We will honor the cafe husky special that includes 1 free extra quad ring until Monday morning. So if you want a piston, and think you might need and extra ring, this is the time to order. Thanks.
  8. husky123 Husqvarna
    A Class

Nice! Looking for to popping her in.
  9. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Shipped a few pistons yesterday, and some more today. Most US orders should be showing up by the end of the week.
  10. BlueHusky144 Husqvarna
    AA Class

If you have never done business with Clay and 7602 Racing then you are missing out. Great quality products and excellent customer service, which is absolutely the most important to me.

Thanks again,

Derek Toberman
    Hall's-Cycles.com 2008 CR 125
  11. PALMER84ONE Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08 TE450 THE ROCKET
    Other Motorcycles:
    12 RS520, CRF150F/230F, YZ250
    oops...To late....

See what happens when you don't get on CH every day...
  12. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

Sorry, I don't understand... you mean you sometimes let a whole day go by without checking CH? :confused: :eek: :doh:
  13. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    Ok, the last of the pre orders shipped today. So for all those who got in on the cafe husky special check your mail boxes in a couple days. Thanks.

I've got about 150 miles on my production piston now. She was a little tight for the first 20 miles or so of tight trail where I was using the clutch a lot, and getting the bike plenty hot. After that it seems to have broken in and all is well.

Clay
  14. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Lookie what I got today! Clay, I think you and Kelly are both secretly using the transporter beam on the Startship Enterprise as your "shipping company"! Mine arrived at lightspeed! Awesome finish and quality. :thumbsup: :applause:

[IMG]
  15. 7point62 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2004 TE450
    Other Motorcycles:
    2001 Kawasaki TR250
    Woo-hoo! I'm actually looking forward to taking that damn slave cylinder apart again now :)
  16. markymark83 Husqvarna
    A Class

Got mine yesterday including, clutch cover, ignition cover, T6 Filter.

Haven't fitted them yet but damn they look good.

Thanks Colo Moto
  17. krieg Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Many in the past
    Other Motorcycles:
    '12 Triumph Scrambler
    Installed my piston this weekend. Easy! Found some white goo in the fluid and replaced all of it. Clutch pull is much crisper.
  18. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

Got me some of that white goo too in the reservoir at least, so it'll be a complete flush and fluid replacement on Wednesday.

I was just wondering though, the damage to the clutch cylinder will be more likely the more use it's had, but any feelings as to how soon it might typically start to be a problem? My bike's done about 1,500 miles of trail riding and the clutch was starting to drag a bit when pulled as far as possible but only when the engine is hot. Hopefully the fluid replacement (and bleed) will solve the problem, but how soon should I start expecting possible damage in the cylinder?
  19. Colo moto CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    7602racing.com
    When you replace your fluid pull the slave cylinder and pop the piston out really quick and take a look. If you see a silver half moon shape on the inside of the cylinder walls, then your cylinder is already starting to wear and it's only a matter of time till your clutch fails.
  20. petem Husqvarna
    A Class

Will do, thanks. :thumbsup: