Brush Poppers - Bitter End November 2nd 2014

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by reveille, Nov 1, 2014.

1. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Really late notice but I thought I'd post up regarding this event. This is a local Enduro club that puts together a non timed Enduro ride for AMA members. I was sick all week but the antibiotics seem to be doing the trick so I'll be there tomorrow. The trails are tight single track with lots of lumber, hill climbs and a few other fun things Enduro clubs like to throw in the way. Should be a blast. Hope to see some midwesterners there. I'll be on the FE501.
    http://timthedork.wix.com/brushpoppers#!media/cee5
    Centerline likes this.
  2. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Had a blast at this event. I met a bunch of guys on Italian Huskies on the trail. If that was anyone from this forum, it was nice to meet you...:thumbsup:
  3. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    Ya, I was there don't think I saw you but, it was a fun ride.
  4. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    Glad you made it down for this one. Those were some fun and tight trails. Lots of lumber.
  5. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    ya, id say it was close if not more than leaf river. You going to be at that one this weekend? I should be there with a few other guys.
  6. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    I hope so but the weather looks iffy at best. The club won't run the event if it's really wet:(
  7. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    ya, true but they have the 15th set up as rain out date, but hopefully it'll be good for this weekend.
  8. Jon Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 TXC 310R
    looking like the leaf river should be a go. we got rain here today but doesn't look like its down there.
    Are you planning on being there I might be coming down by myself one buddy is hurt other guy seems like hes backing out and the other guy that was going to come his bike is broke.
  9. reveille Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 FE501
    Other Motorcycles:
    2015 300 XC W
    I'm on the fence since Iv'e got a ride Sunday too. I have to deal with a flat rear tire too but that ain't no biggie. Looks like rain and 42 for Saturday morning but I haven't heard from the club on the status. They'll probably run it if I was a betting man. Hope to see you there.