Discussion in 'General (Main)' started by fitness2go, Dec 8, 2008.

1. fitness2go Husqvarna
    AA Class

I'm just curious why some of you chose the avatar that you are using and what the heck your TT handle means. I'll start:

1. My avatar is a self portrait of me with the mountains in the background and a reflection of some buddies.
    2. When I was in Washington DC, I was a Personal Trainer...hence "fitness2go."

David

[IMG]
  2. Mike Kay Husqvarna
    AA Class

I just decided to write my TT handle, "Ekim Yak", backwards. :)
    Having trouble figuring out the avatar.
  3. tadgh Husqvarna
    A Class

Pic is taken by a photographer at an enduro earlier in the year and my name is simply my first name. (Pronounced Tiger without the R at the end)
  4. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    Hmm...wonderin' ifn that's the Famous Cupcake Chromedome in Fit's pic.

Very cool pic, sans the 'glare'.

;)
  5. rajobigguy Administrator

My avator on Cafe Husky is a pic of my daughter riding the wifes scooter. My "handle" on both Cafe Husky and TT is the same, Rajo is a name that I carried since my teen years, it is short for Racine Joe (Rajo engine works), they were popular for the ovehead valve conversions for model T and flathead Fords. Bigguy is what my daughter called me when she was a small child, Thus Rajobigguy.:cheers:
  6. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Mine is super complex and most of you are incapable of understanding it so I'll not try to explain :D
  7. Wetdog Husqvarna
    AA Class

Compliments of Kohler, a fine 'merican company.
  8. Boom Boom Husqvarna
    AA Class

I am in the excavation biz, get paid to blow up rocks. "Boom Boom"
  9. pvduke Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    tripple-hondo hoosk...
    Other Motorcycles:
    dozens of them, kicked to the curb
    P.V. - is a hill-town by the L.A. Harbor right next to where I live.

Duke - is an '02 KTM in blk/orange I used to ride on said hill. (old handle from KTMTalk)

The Avatar is a shirt I got from Josh & Paul.
  10. HuskyDude Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    13/TR650
    Other Motorcycles:
    10/EC300, 76/TY175
    I knew this lady Cop once and she .....could really ride.
    :busted:
  11. wulf22 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Mine is of me standing in the inlet of a GE cf6-80c2 engine on a 747-400 freighter operated by Atlas Air.
  12. printgoon Husqvarna
    B Class

Was in the print industry, this is my online identity. I had to change jobs to kick my Photoshop addiction. "It's me or Photoshop" was the start of the end of my career. No avatar-yet
  13. I8AKTM Husqvarna
    AA Class

Screen name is the plate I used to have on the 510...I posted up on TT for vanity plate ideas years ago and I think it was Ekim Yak that had the winning suggestion. It was always a big hit with my riding buddies, who all ride orange. I kept it for the 250, but never put it on because I don't ride it on the street.

My TT name is jr50kid...because the little Suzuki was my first motorcycle in the first grade.

paul
  14. RumRunner Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2007 TE 450
    Well... I like Rum and it has a kinda outlaw type cool guy sound to it (neither of which are me :D)

As for my Avatar I recently got a new camera and just take random pics of anything. Muddy fender after a good ride looked cool to me

[IMG]
  15. Michael Lueders Husqvarna
    A Class

At a cross roads in life I opened up my wallet to see what was inside..I found just this name. As it was all I had I stuck with it since then.

The double back diamonds? Well..if I had to explain:busted:
  16. Muddy Waters Husqvarna
    AA Class

Fitness2go; what an awesome picture :applause:

Here I was thinking that Ekim Yak is this :cool:cool Swedish guy who is in to kayaks… damn it, the image is ruined now :cry: (<--:lol:)

The avatar is from my second ride on the husky on some private road (oh yea, they weren’t happy…)
    [IMG]

The handle is from this picture of my old DR days(circa 1992ish);
    [IMG]a river crossing, the water got muddy from the bikes in front of me, I like the blues; presto!... handle-DONE!
    :thumbsup:
  17. HuskyMax Husqvarna
    AA Class

07 Husky TE510
    06 Chevy Duramax

My avatar is something i made on the cnc plaz at work when i was bored.[IMG][/IMG]
  18. ioneater Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2010 TXC 250
    Other Motorcycles:
    08 Sprint
    That's funny, I though Ekim was Swedish too because of the location.

Ok, gone long enough without an avatar and this is all I can come up with at the moment, cause I've got no life:) What I ride at work and it's still a kick in the pants after 11 yrs. I don't remember how I came up with my name, wanted something original sounding.......
  19. gem Husqvarna
    A Class

User name is my initials.
    Avatar is something I found surfing the 'net.
  20. lairpost Husqvarna
    A Class

Oh how things have changed, 30 years ago who wouldn't thought we'd be discussing avatars and online names.

In high school a deputy Sheriff named Larry Post harassed us to no end so I memorialize him via LairPost, here and on TT. The self-portrait pic is from an adventure in 2004 photographing the Ansari XPrize privately funded space flight. http://www.pbase.com/anepoch/xprize

On the 3rd trip to Mojave for the 2nd flight for the prize, I flew up with a young man of 80 years piloting his Burt Ratan LongEZ http://www.k0lee.com/longez.html to and from Temecula and Mojave Space Port. We barely made it over the San Gabriels on the trip home, the Lycoming had one cylinder of the 4 running a bit hot, we cleared with a few hundred feet to spare. :eek: The whole event was a very cool experience.

[IMG]