ASV LEVERS THAT FIT A SMS 630 !!

Discussion in '610/630' started by motoman, Mar 5, 2012.

1. JoiseyJanet Husqvarna
    AA Class

Nice! Thanks for posting all the information and pics!
  2. Mikete630 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 Husqvarna TE630
    Really cool look, besides not breaking easily, do they make for easier or faster clutching? Or braking? Or is it aboutnthe same? Any pics of the whole bike? Would like to see your ride or any other mods you have done to date.
  3. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The deal seems to be: you can´t get the Nuda in the US. We can´t get the levers in Europe. The German rep doesn´t stock them any more. The UK rep doesn´t answer e-mails and the US manufacturer doesn´t sell direct.
  4. jtemple Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2011 TE630
    Other Motorcycles:
    2013 Kawasaki ZX-14R
    You can have the levers. Give me the Nuda. :D
  5. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

JT, is that a deal???
    jtemple likes this.
  6. SteadyEddie Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '04 450SMR
    Other Motorcycles:
    '11 630SMS & '99 Dyna HD
    Amen to that - My scoot came with them on already - Had no idea they ran this much
  7. SteadyEddie Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '04 450SMR
    Other Motorcycles:
    '11 630SMS & '99 Dyna HD
    If he falls through, I'll swap ya my 630 for a Nuda - Pref an R if we are getting crazy about it
  8. tropicoz Husqvarna
    C Class

This is awesome!!! I've used ASV's on my race bike before and I agree they are stout pieces. Infinite adjustability too. I agree the price point is up there, but trust me, these are not Pazzo's or some junk knock offs....besides, they offer a lifetime warranty, even if you break them in a crash.
  9. motoman Contributing Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Harley,14 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    The biggest advantage is the reach or distance from the grips can be customized to match your hands exactly. I have a set of CRG levers on my Repsol Honda and purchased them for the same reason plus in my opinion the short levers look so much better than the stock silver levers that come on most motorcycles. I intend to post pics of the whole bike when finished ( hopefully soon ! ) As I had posted earlier the money I saved from the deal I got last July has gone back into my 630 plus more. It is hard for me to leave this bike stock and after joining Cafe Husky and reading everything that was being done to our so called "ONE YEAR WONDERS" by other members I could not resist the urge to continue to add farkles to my newest ride. My hat is off to all CH sponsors because without them our 630's would be more stock than we could imagine. I know it is hard to invest in new products for a motorcycle that is no longer in current production. Thanks for your comments !
  10. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

"My hat is off to all CH sponsors because without them our 630's would be more stock than we could imagine."
    Very much in agreement!

The 630 is still being sold here in Europe.
  11. motoman Contributing Member

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    None
    Other Motorcycles:
    03 Harley,14 BMW R1200GS Adventure
    Is it sold as a 2012 model and have any changes been made ? If so do you have any photos you can post ?
  12. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

No, just the same old 630 SuMo. They most likely make them in batches, so who knows whether there´ll be another production run? (most likely not).

You can look up any of the Husky European web sites and see what´s on offer.
  13. julienl Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    501 FE 2015 My NEW
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT 500 1980/630 SMS 2011(sold out)
    Hello i have instaled this lever and its work good.
    20171223_142749.jpg 20171223_165813.jpg

Attached Files:

14. Epicaluptus Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Husqvarna SMS 630 '11
    I bought levers from Aliexpress, looks decent quality, had to adjust 1 hole for the brake lever, but in general really easy installation. Can't use the dust cover anymore tho...
    julienl likes this.
  15. julienl Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    501 FE 2015 My NEW
    Other Motorcycles:
    XT 500 1980/630 SMS 2011(sold out)
    HAVE YOU A PICTURES ?