Anyone near/in Bergen county NJ?

Discussion in 'East - USA' started by kreka8, Mar 28, 2014.

1. ks9mm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Beta 300RR
    Yeah... I got new toy that I need to sight in at long range...can't postpone that any longer.
    oldbikedude likes this.
  2. ks9mm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Beta 300RR
    hey gang,

I am thinking of coming out to Pines (or anywhere really) on Sunday morning. Sunday 13. that is. anyone care to join? Atison ranger station..on rt 206 9 - 10am?

Also, I am off from work all next week (babysitting but flexible) and possibly this Thursday and Friday as well.. so if anyone wants to come out and play on weekdays, post here.
  3. Kyle Tarry Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 WR 300, 2006 TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    Ducati Monster S2R 800
    Tri-County enduro is on Sunday, so I will be there.
  4. ks9mm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Beta 300RR
    what's the level of this event? as far as course length and difficulty? also, do I need to pass ECEA test or have ECEA card? (I have AMA)
  5. WR Chris Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki KX250F
    You will need to pass the ecea enduro test. Super easy, can download at www.ecea.org and do it at home, bring it with you to sign ups. Take you all of ten minutes with a beer in your hand! I did it as my first enduro ever 2 years ago in a MONSOON as a very green C rider. Won't miss it now. Awesome event! They have some of the nicest trail in south jersey. Closed course also so no need for lights & tag. Come on out!
  6. ks9mm Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2015 TE 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 Beta 300RR
    I have test completed. Just want to make sure I can do it morning of the sign up. Don't want to get turned around because of that.
  7. WR Chris Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 300
    Other Motorcycles:
    Kawasaki KX250F
    Yes you can hand it in that morning. I would get there early tho because that sign up can get crazy long! Or if you're not far shoot down Saturday night and sign up, sooo much easier to do it Saturday.
  8. snj Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    14 WR300
    Other Motorcycles:
    11 + sold
    Anyone up for this Sunday , 9 am, Atsion Station, Shamong , NJ 08088 , pm - should be nice weather, little cooler but clear