Anyone interested in Husky swingarm axle sliders?

Discussion in 'Super Moto' started by mtne, Dec 22, 2013.

1. huskylove Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 cr125 in progress
    He will definitely sell them all. can anyone on here verify that they will fit the 449/511 bikes. If so, I will be in. Him, nor I, could figure out whether or not they will fit.
  2. vetxracer Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2013 TE511
    Other Motorcycles:
    2009 Honda CRF 450 R
    I just went to the parts catalog for the 2012 te449/511 and on page 79 the axle blocks are there and the part #'s match (8000-9641 and 8000-9644. They will fit for sure. Hall's has the parts and service manuals for Husky's if you need a source.
  3. huskylove Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 cr125 in progress
    thanks man I posted on SMJ, ill e-mail the dude and get it rolling.
  4. Ross Shafer CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950sm, Honda XR100
    Definitely not dead my friend and you will get your dough back if indeed I don't get the 20 required pre-orders by June 31. I'm specifically trying to keep a low profile about all this here on CH so as not to raise anymore ire amongst the vendors. I will be updating the pre-order count over on SMJ. Thanks again to all for their interest.
    MotorCade likes this.
  5. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08' TE610 + 08'TE610 sumo'd
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Never mind me being negative. I'm still quite hopeful that this will happen. Just feeling a bit down about the way this was handled. If a vendor wants to make this product or it's equal I don't think any of us would mind. But rather than stepping up and saying so it seems there were back room complaints.
  6. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    If your thinking about these be sure to pull the trigger on a PRE-ORDER so that these can get made! Details in first post! It would suck to see this not come together! If your a vendor and want to bitch about grass roots getting things done, step up and make contact!

To check and see if they fit a particular year/model go to Halls Husqvarna's website (http://www.halls-cycles.com/default.asp?page=catalogs) you can access all the different part catalogs. If the axle blocks for your year/model have these part numbers left axle block part# is 8000 96941 and the right is 8000 96944

all Husky 4 strokes from 2001 to 2012. Including the 610 and 630.
    2012 te449/511 - likely the other years too.
  7. Warmachine Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sms 630
    Is this offer still going on? Will these fit a sm630 2011 ?
  8. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    Yup! What Ross said!!
  9. mtne Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950SE
    We're up to 8 pre-orders with three or so months to go.......... if your thinking about it get off the fence and get your order in!
  10. Ross Shafer CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950sm, Honda XR100
  11. Ross Shafer CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950sm, Honda XR100
  12. Ross Shafer CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950sm, Honda XR100
  13. 511SF Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    SMR511
    Other Motorcycles:
    KLX250SF
    How much for shipping to Australia?
  14. Ross Shafer CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950sm, Honda XR100
    I'm shipping two sets there next week one to Melbourne and the other to Sydney....if you live in either of those places, maybe I can ship yours together with the other buyer's and save you both a few bucks. Shipping two sets cost the same as 1 set. Without your address I can't say for sure, but the shipping cost to the 2 cities listed above is $25.

please note: Coffee (Husky Cafe admin) prefers that we conduct biz elsewhere than here (vendor politics) so please contact me directly here; scoboniATcomcastDOTnet or through Supermoto Junkie.

Thanks for your interest
    511SF likes this.
  15. codyrossau Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    id love some. how much would it involve getting them to aus, and they fit front and back?
  16. Ross Shafer CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2006 SM610
    Other Motorcycles:
    KTM 950sm, Honda XR100
    These sets are for the rear only. Shipping to Aus. is $25. Order before May 1 if you want to take advantage of the $105 "pre-order price" (price goes up to $120 after that). Spare puck sets are $20.

Thanks for your interest!
  17. rajobigguy Administrator

OK guys here's the deal. I've had an in depth conversation with Ross and these sliders are available.
    Please keep in mind that Ross in not in the business of making motorcycle parts; he originally made these for himself but there was enough interest in them that he consented to make a small production run to satisfy a need so they may not be available much longer, if you want a set you should get on board now.
    One thing I would ask of everyone is that you should contact Ross directly via the PM system with questions about availability, delivery, ect.
    Alternatively Ross also has some info available at SMJ. http://www.supermotojunkie.com/show...hafer-of-six-ninedesign&p=1652066#post1652066
    Remember guys, as Husky riders we are relatively small community and as such we should all appreciate when someone steps up with a nice set-up to fill a particular gap.