Another day at the office (ride with pix)

Discussion in 'Get togethers - Reports' started by Motosportz, Aug 1, 2008.

1. 75Hus400wr Husqvarna

Your up in Ore aren't you Kelly? For all the 4 seasons stuff, those trails sure clear out nicely in the late Spring to early Fall weather up there.

Do you ever hear word of what Scott is doing from former Rooster Products? It was good after the R&D work you did with them, that you stepped up to the plate with that branch going out of business last year.

That rear luggage mount looks great too. I know utility quads make flat fuel tanks. We have seen production and custom made ones for years now racing in Baja ( Mike Penland uses an aluminum custom flat tank at every Baja 1000 racing utility quads).

Maybe one is on the market that would fit that rack as well.
  2. Motosportz CH Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 TE250i, 570 Berg, 500 KTM, 790R
    Other Motorcycles:
    many
    Technically I am in Washington, right across the river from Oregon. I love this area. I lived 8 years in the Pacific ocean (Kwajalein, look it up) and this was a huge change for me. But as I was a kid when we moved back it was a relatively EZ transition.

Yes, i consider Scott a friend. He is going through some hard times but not insurmountable issues. I wish the best for him.
  3. gandalf Husqvarna
    AA Class

Great pics...thanks for sharing them along with your thoughts about life in general;-)
  4. somdale Husqvarna
    AA Class

God's country Kelly. I have to make it out there before it all ends.

Dale