AJP Motos Portugal

Discussion in 'Newsroom' started by robertaccio, Jul 9, 2014.

1. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    99 HusqvarnaTE610, 94 Husaberg FC501
    Lower cost trail bikes, what a brilliant concept....I love this concept and their pricing is great. Company has been in EU for while now. Hitting our shores soon.

http://motoajp.com/
  2. LandofMotards Moderator

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2014 TC250
    2 year parts warranty and 6 months for labor. Awesome warranty. Trail rider magazine posted about these awhile back. Once the remaining red Husky's are gone these bikes are going to be a great deal :). I like that they're priced well but look like a full on race bike. Street and dirt have a habit of making "starter" bikes look fresh out of the early 90's. Thankfully the wr250r's came out and the ninja 250's got a makeover. I also like the real suspension, leaves room to upgrade as needed. Nice to see another bargain option for the US because the Japanese trail bikes are even to pricey for what they are
    hawaiidirtrider likes this.
  3. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    PS the US importer is good people.
  4. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I'd like to have the PR4. It would be a perfect chase bike for me when the grandkids are riding.
  5. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    Portugal is the least rich nation in the union, keeps labor costs and overhead low. (my thoughts anyway)
  6. organ donor Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Plated .... and in motard configuration? Then it´ll be MINE!
  7. hawaiidirtrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1982 430 cr
    Other Motorcycles:
    01' cr 250 honda, 01 300ec, Beta 525
    Kyle Tarry, robertaccio and john01 like this.
  8. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    These bikes address an issue that stop many from riding bikes .. That issue would be allowing your feet to touch the ground ... That's enough to get many people on any bike...

--
    Low cost bike? There was a Schucks Auto DS(?) bike that sold in the states a few yrs back ... Not sure where it went but it sold ... Schucks even upped the price by $100 or so after a short time of selling them ... They were only like $800 if my memory is correct.

--
    I remember when the first 3-wheelers hit the great state of AR in the 70s ... These devices enabled people who wanted the feel of open riding but were afraid of bike riding, ESP due to the feet on the ground issue. So lots and lots were sold.
  9. jimjim Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none
    Other Motorcycles:
    gasgas
    Thanks for sharing,perfect bike for the wife.
  10. 454x Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR165 w/36mm lectron.
    Other Motorcycles:
    2014 BETA 300RR w/36mm lectron.
    at minute 1 is a 2t.
  11. robertaccio Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2021 Husqvarna TE300i
    Other Motorcycles:
    ??? if it is a 2T it isnt theirs...they build 3 models of 4T in many configurations (see AJP portugal website) for the US there will be just the 3 models in importer chosen configuration
  12. rasputin Husqvarna
    AA Class

even though portugal's productivity is decreasing since years, salaries are likely to increase.
    the poorest country in the european union is latvia, bytheway.

r
    robertaccio likes this.
  13. hawaiidirtrider Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1982 430 cr
    Other Motorcycles:
    01' cr 250 honda, 01 300ec, Beta 525

I don't see the 2 stroke..
  14. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    I was just gonna say Portugal was my ~favorite country because I never read anything on them ... then this...Doubt it has little effect on the bikes being a success or not ..

Worries over the health of Portugal's biggest bank on Thursday raised fears that the country might run into financial trouble again — just weeks after emerging from a bailout — and trigger a flare-up in the market crisis Europe thought it had quelled.

--

I'll still count them as a favorite :) . Ferdinand Magellan still gets alot of play here, leaving that cross behind and all the other adventure he had here before going to Mactan Island.
  15. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

I wonder if the bikes are built to last......anybody know?
  16. johnnyboy Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    WR 125
    Other Motorcycles:
    TM 250f
    You get to see a few AJPs here in the UK and they seem pretty robust like the XRs of old and are put together quiet well.
    Did a ride around 10 months back and ended up having a chat and coffee with a AJP owner who bought it for his wife but ended up useing it himself more, He had nothing but praise for the thing but he was using it for some local green laneing and not racing it. On said day the conditions were awfull and if he had managed to get to where we stop for fuel and a coffee with the bike in one piece they must be pretty good as we were all having a hard time of it in places
    KTM525- Husky510- Berg450 -2 gasgas 300s and I was on my 165 . I know nothing about the AJPs but thought this may help if you were thinking of buying one.
    john01 likes this.
  17. MotoMarc36 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2012 CR144, 04 TC450, 04 TC250, CR50
    Other Motorcycles:
    Many. Too many.
    Wow these things have Dwight Rudder's name ALL OVER THEM!! He needs to by stock in them....
    robertaccio and 454x like this.
  18. Darkside Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    none left
    Other Motorcycles:
    beta, ktm, aprilia
    I didn't see anything about pricing.
  19. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Thanks johnnyboy.
  20. john01 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

The PR4 is under 5K and the PR5 is under 6K. They have a two (2) year warranty!
    robertaccio likes this.