1. 2 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    WR = 2st Enduro & CR = 2st Cross

All 2st About the Mikuni/Keihin swap:

Discussion in '2 Stroke' started by Johnnymannen, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Tommy V Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    2002 WB165
    Other Motorcycles:
    GasGas TXT280 trials
    I just picked up an '02 CR125 with a Ferracchi 135 kit and would like some advice. I had the same bike a few years back and remember there being a needle that really helped sort out the jetting issues. I was poking around this site looking to see if it was still being used and came across this thread. Would a PWK work as well on the 2002? I was also considering the RB designs divider plate. Whats the best option?
    I also see that JD sells the PWK with their jet kit already installed, is this the best route to go if I decide to do the swap?
    Thanks
  2. johnnyBgood Husqvarna
    B Class

Is it more of a sputter or a gurgle , hummm[IMG].
  3. dartyppyt Husqvarna
    Pro Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    17 TE 150, 82CR 500
    Other Motorcycles:
    82 125,250,430&500 79 390 83 250
    You can also get the kit from Kelly/Mike @ Motosportz. Actually, the PWK fits better in replacing the old style TMX flatslide. Yes, the RB mods are worth the money. MattR has a jetting post on an 08 Cr125 with the PWK, that'll get you started. You might want to look at Vinduro's post as well and when you go with the bigger bore kits, looks like he is getting good results with a 36 Keihin.
  4. cuprastic Husqvarna
    AA Class

Hi, will the green pwk 38 as (short version) from 04 ktm sx 250 fit the 2006 husqvarna wr 250 or should it be the red one pwk 38 as (long style with plastic cap)? I heard that the short one will not fit the wr 250, because it is not wide enought (from intake manifold to filter). Can you get me some pictures of your pwk installed on wr 250/300. Thanks.

[IMG]