A Little Mojave After The Rain

Discussion in 'West - USA' started by Jeff aka BOLT, Mar 3, 2014.

1. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Shopping for lightly used 09/10 450
    Other Motorcycles:
    350SXF 530EXC 300XC 525EXC 525MXC
  2. Jonnymotox Husqvarna

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1995 and 2001 Husqvarna TE 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    2 Honda CR500's Vintage Bikes 1968+
    I went to Jawbone Canyon for the first time yesterday, 3rd time ever out in the Desert, I'm a Motocross track guy and I'm now a convert! The Dirt was perfect!
    Jeff aka BOLT likes this.
  3. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    08\013 WR250, 010 TC250, 012 TC250
    You guys must feel like modern day cowboys out there :) ...

Looked like a lose of momentum on that crash ... I know that rookie move all too well :(
    Jeff aka BOLT likes this.
  4. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    ^^I do... I live one mile from the beginning of those trails on an old horse ranch, totally off grid. Slowly making it a nice home without trying to make it too modern. We even park our cars, golf cart, motorcycles and atvs in the old horse shelters. :thumbsup:
  5. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Sounds sweet ... ESP with the trail heads so close ... Myself, I like reverting back in time to some degree and just reading about and letting the world past on by at its speed ...

What's a golf cart good for out there?

--
    I purchased this thing so long ago, I can't remember where I got it ... But it says alot on my attitude ... Not that I am that guy on the bike or horse, but we might could share a few beers someday :)
    496_0464.JPG

That rock formation in the background looks alot like what all you modern day cowpokes keep showing out here ...
  6. ray_ray Mini-Sponsor

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Jawbone Canyon? What a cool name!

I like riding MX tracks and I have did a few races last yr, but the most fun I can have on a track is when myself and just a few friends have the entire track all to ourselves and we just use the track for whatever and however we want ... Cutting across the track as needed, riding over specific jumps over and over ...Railing the same berms over and over ... I call this practice... A track is by far the best place to learn to jump your bike and maybe rail some berms but after that, head for the trails!

--
    Riding trails \ desert stuff is just a great time to me ... You can stop and start as you please on trails, go as hard or fast as you desire ... Stop at a place you really like and rest, or watch your friends ride ... It really suits me just too good ...
  7. Jeff aka BOLT Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    Other Motorcycles:
    Golf carts are great cause they float on sand... leave almost no imprint... get you around quickly when you are busy... pulls my little tool trailer every where... makes a great sunset ride vehicles for me & the wife... totally quiet so the birds and jack rabbits don't go flying... great for guests to tool around in... and I have three of them connected to the house... they make up about 50% of my home battery system when they are sitting. (We are off grid)

I have the only golf cart powered house in the Mojave as far as I know.

[IMG]