1. 4 Stroke Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Italy - About 1989 to 2014
    TE = 4st Enduro & TC = 4st Cross

A Bit Of Advice For A Brit Looking For Love.

Discussion in '4 Stroke' started by jray2955, Mar 14, 2018.

1. jray2955 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Hey guys hankering after an old Italian supermoto, used to have a old sm510 years ago and it was ace probably the best supermoto I've ever had and it never gave me a ounce of problem but for some unknown reason I sold it. Fast forward to today and I am drooling after a 2004 smr450 in great condition it's done 8500 miles but is really clean. Been googling the he'll out this but still have a few questions, where in the UK is the best place to get parts?
    Uses to use husky sport but are they still able to get italoan parts?
    What are the things to look for engie wise?
    I hear titanium valves are a pr0blem that year but after that mileage do you think they have probably been done by now?
    If not where could I get stainless steel valves?
    Overall how do these old girls compare these days do they still hold up?
    Cheers for the help in advance I really appreciate it.
  2. oneal Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    1999 wr 250 returned home.
    Other Motorcycles:
    07 TE 450 2005 TE 450 1999 CR 125
    Hi yes Husky sport can still get Italian parts Reece in the parts dept is very good. then there is Paul at Motosupplies based in Carnforth, we run a 05-07 te 450 and parts are out there. off road only is also a good source of parts. Our bikes are still competitive and have multitask a lot of events and trail riding. hope this helps some what.
  3. jray2955 Husqvarna
    A Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    wr125
    Thanks for the help do you have any lead in regards to acquiring stainless steel valves etc.