93 WXC 350 service manual needed

Discussion in 'Older Single cams' started by Darrel78, Oct 3, 2016.

1. Darrel78 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 WR430
    Any pointers for getting a service manual for an older 350?
  2. rancher1 Husqvarna
    Pro Class

If you can find an owners manual they were a mini service manual for huskys, There was also a supplemental fork manual for the 1993 models.
  3. Braaapster Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '93 WXC 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '95 XR600R, '03 DR650
    Are you looking for any pages or sections in particular? I have a owners manual for 1993 WXC/WXE 350/610, so I could scan a couple pages for you.
    Darrel78 likes this.
  4. Darrel78 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 WR430
    Thanks! I've a "project " 350 and it may be worth saving. The PO somehow managed to get into two gears at once and removed several teeth on a couple of gears. The parts book indicates the gears I need are common to the '87 WR430 which I have as spares. The rotor was removed with a claw puller which took out the stator as well. There's a few internals that I want to test against specs before I move forward.
  5. Darrel78 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 WR430
  6. Darrel78 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 WR430
    Have you a page illustrating what the stator assembly looks like? Perhaps a picture of the ignition coil as well? Thanks!
  7. Braaapster Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '93 WXC 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '95 XR600R, '03 DR650
    I'll take a look once I get home, but you should be able to find the assembly diagram on the parts fiche on Husqvarna outlet. The link to the fiche for a 1993 wxc 350 is: http://docs.husqvarnaoutlet.com/parts//1993 WXC-WXE 350.pdf

It will break down the assembly and provide all part numbers for involved parts. Hope it helps!
    Darrel78 likes this.
  8. Braaapster Husqvarna
    B Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '93 WXC 610
    Other Motorcycles:
    '95 XR600R, '03 DR650
    There wasn't a whole lot regarding stator specs or tolerances, but everything regarding the stator, flywheel, how to set ignition timing, and a wiring diagram is in the attached pdf. Ignition timing for your bike is 8mm BTDC (or 37 degrees BTDC) according to the manual. Let me know if you need anything else.
    Darrel78 likes this.
  9. Darrel78 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    87 WR430
    Thanks so much, Braaapster! This helps a bunch!