1. Husqvarna Motorcycles Made In Sweden - About 1988 and older

'84 250CR pipes ?

Discussion in 'Vintage/Left Kickers' started by bultokid, Jan 16, 2017.

1. bultokid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '84 250/500 '87 250/430 '18TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bultaco, Fantic
    Any one making pipes for the '84 250CR ? Got my new project in this weekend and it came with 2 pipes so I could help if someone needs one to use as jig

Also how can you tell a HP pipe from OEM one ?

Emailed the company that sells radiators and hose sets from China to see if they make any for it....I'll pass on what I hear
  2. 1982 XC 430 Husqvarna
    AA Class

If You post some pictures of them then I think there will be a lot of interest and people will identify what You have. All original Pipes are stamped steel and some of the aftermarket ones are to. If the Pipe is made from cones and hand welded it is for sure aftermarket.
  3. bultokid Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    '84 250/500 '87 250/430 '18TC250
    Other Motorcycles:
    Bultaco, Fantic
    Ok spoke to gent I got bike and extras from ( CH member and good guy I've bought bike from before ) Have determined the HP pipe, I would be ok sending it to someone to use it as jig to build new ones. Any suggestions ? I live couple miles from Jemco, I'll see if he wants to do it
    darren7878 likes this.
  4. darren7878 Husqvarna
    AA Class

Husqvarna Motorcycle:
    79 CR390 and 84 CR250
    Other Motorcycles:
    81 Maico, 79 Kawasaki, 88 Honda
    There no one out there making them so it would be great is Jemco did have them :applause: If you are only a few miles away he could possibly use your bike as a JIG too for perfect fit.